Eating sneakers

Any type of shoe abuse. Broken heels, well worn shoes, scuffed shoes, torn shoes, shoes run over by cars, shoes dragged on the ground, crinkled pointy toes, shoes sawed in half, shoes run over by cars, lost shoes, shoe trees, trample, crush, etc. Any other discussion or photos having to do with shoes, boots or other footwear, abused or not, is welcome.

Alle Arten von Schuh-Missbrauch. Abgebrochene Absätze, sehr getragene, abgenutzte, verschlissene, zerissene, überfahrene Schuhe. Schuhe über den Boden gerschliffen, zerknitterte Schuhspitzen, zersägte, plattgetretene, zerquetschte Schuhe, verlorene Schuhe, Schuhbäume etc. Jede andere Diskussion oder Fotos im Zusammenhang mit Schuhen oder Stiefeln oder andere Arten von Schuhen, missbraucht oder nicht, ist willkommen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

omegamv6

Re: Eating sneakers

Post by omegamv6 »

So why not?

Post by 001 »

Those pumps look so tasty and would be scrumptious roasted up properly, but I feel if I had them they would have to be hugged and loved and protected from harm as they have that just right office pump cuteness about them!
stilettofiend

Post by stilettofiend »

I'm intrigued?

Post by 001 »

So can we have some photos of the sneakers being consumed? At least being chopped up and prepared?
Tempic

Post by Tempic »

While the idea of this is somewhat interesting, I would not recommend trying to eat shoes, even if you do it a tiny bit at a time. The leather, fabric, glue, rubber, all of it has chemicals in it and nobody even has a full list of what's there. You're full on gambling with your health.

Post by 001 »

I agree that actually going so far as eating the shoe of whatever type is definitely a bad idea, the fantasy of consuming the freshly caught and roasted (or however you want to cook it?.) shoe of the type you desire is very strong. A bit like, at least for me, being out in the forest living off the land, hunting the creature and then cooking it on the spit above a fire and then eating it. The shoe is like the rabbit, hare, deer, whatever. Now seeing all those phases played out would be great right up to and including the carving of the cooked meat.
But yes definitely do not then actually eat it, just pretend.
Then again I am a vegetarian so it may be a fantasy but I absolutely do not agree with consumption of any meat, even shoe meat! No shoes were harmed in making this documentary type of thing. Yet there is no harm in make believe!
omegamv6

Post by omegamv6 »

another picture
Attachments
IMG_20230311_0816041.jpg
IMG_20230311_0815576.jpg
IMG_20230311_0815510.jpg