How to get rid of wifes unwanted shoes?

Any type of shoe abuse. Broken heels, well worn shoes, scuffed shoes, torn shoes, shoes run over by cars, shoes dragged on the ground, crinkled pointy toes, shoes sawed in half, shoes run over by cars, lost shoes, shoe trees, trample, crush, etc. Any other discussion or photos having to do with shoes, boots or other footwear, abused or not, is welcome.

Alle Arten von Schuh-Missbrauch. Abgebrochene Absätze, sehr getragene, abgenutzte, verschlissene, zerissene, überfahrene Schuhe. Schuhe über den Boden gerschliffen, zerknitterte Schuhspitzen, zersägte, plattgetretene, zerquetschte Schuhe, verlorene Schuhe, Schuhbäume etc. Jede andere Diskussion oder Fotos im Zusammenhang mit Schuhen oder Stiefeln oder andere Arten von Schuhen, missbraucht oder nicht, ist willkommen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

Re: How to get rid of wifes unwanted shoes?

Post by 001 »

Yes you do need an outside area to do it with room for a small fire pit. Nevermind. Still looking for someone to try this properly.
The oven could work. Not sure about fumes? How about oiling them all up and wrapping in tin foil to prevent fumes escaping? Alternatively you could just roast them on a plate wrapped in foil ,(the shoes not the plate.) On the hobb, but again may cause fumes? It would be exciting to see though!
hogl

Post by hogl »

Wow, glad you had such a great opportunity to have fun! Of the proposed options, her L.K Bennet heeled sandals look best. It would be great to see them break down in the water and mud. After that, they could be left outside for nature to complete their destruction with rain and sun.

By the way, does your wife have any other Gabor shoes besides these ballerinas?
LilyAndrews

Post by LilyAndrews »

hogl wrote: Mon Oct 24, 2022 1:06 pm Wow, glad you had such a great opportunity to have fun! Of the proposed options, her L.K Bennet heeled sandals look best. It would be great to see them break down in the water and mud. After that, they could be left outside for nature to complete their destruction with rain and sun.

By the way, does your wife have any other Gabor shoes besides these ballerinas?
Totally!
stilettofiend

Post by stilettofiend »

Update

Sparkly silver new look heels now well into mud.

Do the pictures need to go in the wet messy section?

Or can I place them here as it's one thread?

Also

The L.K bennetts met my oven :D
Attachments
Before
Before
covered in oil
covered in oil
going in the oven
going in the oven
L.K Bennetts going in oven 1.jpg
L.K Bennetts going in oven 2.jpg
L.K Bennetts going in oven 3.jpg
L.K Bennetts going in oven 4.jpg
Result
Result
stilettofiend

Post by stilettofiend »

Hogl & Lily,

Unfortunately my wife doesn't have any other Gabor's yet despite my best efforts to convince her.

I even bought her a pair or two but, she just said "no, I don't like them" :(

Post by 001 »

Oh poor cooked shoes! What is all the white stuff at the front, it looks like the shoes were panicking as they roasted up and have been sick just before succumbing to the heat?
Did you take slices of their meat and serve them with potatoes and vegetables, any pictures as that would be so hot?
stilettofiend

Post by stilettofiend »

The white is what was under and filling the platform at the front.

I honestly forgot about that because, as I suspected, there was a lot of fumes and smell to deal with :roll: