Poor fate

Any type of shoe abuse. Broken heels, well worn shoes, scuffed shoes, torn shoes, shoes run over by cars, shoes dragged on the ground, crinkled pointy toes, shoes sawed in half, shoes run over by cars, lost shoes, shoe trees, trample, crush, etc. Any other discussion or photos having to do with shoes, boots or other footwear, abused or not, is welcome.

Alle Arten von Schuh-Missbrauch. Abgebrochene Absätze, sehr getragene, abgenutzte, verschlissene, zerissene, überfahrene Schuhe. Schuhe über den Boden gerschliffen, zerknitterte Schuhspitzen, zersägte, plattgetretene, zerquetschte Schuhe, verlorene Schuhe, Schuhbäume etc. Jede andere Diskussion oder Fotos im Zusammenhang mit Schuhen oder Stiefeln oder andere Arten von Schuhen, missbraucht oder nicht, ist willkommen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

rigilover

Poor fate

Post by rigilover »

Poor fate await these old mules.
I really like to leave shoes inside the pigsty and see how they take control and destroy the shoe, without me being able to do anything. :cry:
I appreciate it very much and it gives me great pleasure to hear the pig drag its shoe on the floor and be ripped. :roll:
Don't ask me why? just fetish :mrgreen:

LilyAndrews

Re: Poor fate

Post by LilyAndrews »

:) good pics

Post by 001 »

So do the mules get trampled and eaten by the pigs? It would be great to observe a pig actually chew up and consume a pretty shoe! Maybe a CGI version as although I know pigs eat most things I can't imagine a pair of high heels would do much good to its tummy even if it could digest them? But it would be interesting to witness nonetheless!
rigilover

Post by rigilover »

I can guarantee that pigs really do completely destroy shoes. :mrgreen:
Most of the time they eat the insoles where the print of the toes can be seen.
Sometimes they drag the shoe against the floor and the shoe starts to break. :twisted:
Unfortunately I lost my old hard drive where I had some videos where it was possible to view.
My neighbors don't have pigs anymore so I can throw shoes at them. :cry:

I can share some photos that I managed to recover from the old disk.

The owner

rzseven7

Post by rzseven7 »

Nice