Advice for abuse videos?

Any type of shoe abuse. Broken heels, well worn shoes, scuffed shoes, torn shoes, shoes run over by cars, shoes dragged on the ground, crinkled pointy toes, shoes sawed in half, shoes run over by cars, lost shoes, shoe trees, trample, crush, etc. Any other discussion or photos having to do with shoes, boots or other footwear, abused or not, is welcome.

Alle Arten von Schuh-Missbrauch. Abgebrochene Absätze, sehr getragene, abgenutzte, verschlissene, zerissene, überfahrene Schuhe. Schuhe über den Boden gerschliffen, zerknitterte Schuhspitzen, zersägte, plattgetretene, zerquetschte Schuhe, verlorene Schuhe, Schuhbäume etc. Jede andere Diskussion oder Fotos im Zusammenhang mit Schuhen oder Stiefeln oder andere Arten von Schuhen, missbraucht oder nicht, ist willkommen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

LilyAndrews

Advice for abuse videos?

Post by LilyAndrews »

Does anyone have any suggestions for future videos? I a pair of JCs ready for some abuse (but not too much)

I don’t wanna burn them or do any thing to s*xual with them

Re: Advice for abuse videos?

Post by 001 »

How about:-

A. Use them as a dinner plate and eat your food off of them.
B. Use them as a cup or glass and drink your coffee, tea, wine, beer out of them.
C. If you live alone or with a similarly interested people leave them in the toilet bowl for a day or two and poo and pee in it like normal as though they were not there.
D. Put them in the washing machine or dish washer.
E. just leave them somewhere in the house in a walkway, maybe for a week and just ignore them, walk over them if it just happens. Don't make a point of treading on them but if they get in the way and are squashed under your or other people's feet then so be it. Just see what they are like after a week. If you think you will not be able to avoid touching them before the week is up then put them under a mat or carpet that you walk under. Just squash them slowly bit by bit.
G. If you go cycling or walk a dog or similar long walk, tie a rope or string securely to one and drag it behind you over rough ground.

Just a few ideas.
erv2u

Post by erv2u »

Scuff them up. push the toes against something hard; break down the back of the shoes with your heel.
LilyAndrews

Post by LilyAndrews »

Replying to 001:

I kinda want to abuse them while wearing them on my feet, thanks for the advice nonetheless

Replying to er2u:

I’ll consider, I’m not sure what you mean by breaking down the back of the shoe with your heel
erv2u

Post by erv2u »

brok 002.JPG
Walk on the shoe with the back folded over.
LilyAndrews

Post by LilyAndrews »

Oh ok

Post by 001 »

How about wearing another pair of mainly flat shoes, then attaching your old shoes upside down, (sole to sole.) to the flat shoes with a spare set of laces or elastic bands etc. Then you could walk on them squashing the soft fleshy uppers of the poor old shoes into the ground. Obviously if you went out onto hard surfaces like stones this would cause a lot of damage, but if restricted to a few minutes just inside for your videos then it should be OK and not hurt them too much beyond getting a squashing!