Best channel to see shoes and heels in trash compactor

Any type of shoe abuse. Broken heels, well worn shoes, scuffed shoes, torn shoes, shoes run over by cars, shoes dragged on the ground, crinkled pointy toes, shoes sawed in half, shoes run over by cars, lost shoes, shoe trees, trample, crush, etc. Any other discussion or photos having to do with shoes, boots or other footwear, abused or not, is welcome.

Alle Arten von Schuh-Missbrauch. Abgebrochene Absätze, sehr getragene, abgenutzte, verschlissene, zerissene, überfahrene Schuhe. Schuhe über den Boden gerschliffen, zerknitterte Schuhspitzen, zersägte, plattgetretene, zerquetschte Schuhe, verlorene Schuhe, Schuhbäume etc. Jede andere Diskussion oder Fotos im Zusammenhang mit Schuhen oder Stiefeln oder andere Arten von Schuhen, missbraucht oder nicht, ist willkommen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

nusuthh

Re: Best channel to see shoes and heels in trash compactor

Post by nusuthh »

I have seen some shoes 👠 in the trash bin :) in the last video
i like to destroy and abuse my new boots...

Post by 001 »

The trouble is with all of these is that you get two or three seconds of the poor shoes, then they are covered in trash and disappear. Although you get the impression of the being squashed you hardly ever see it as they are pushed into the trash. I would like to see something that is a close up showing the actual shoes being crushed against a metal back plate. Just so as you can see the shoes themselves being reduced to a pulp.

There are not that many shoe squashing videos that show this. Either the crushing is so gentle that hardly any damage is done to the shoes, or it is a bit artificial, like the ones under a hydraulic press. These are good but it just squeezes one part of the shoe. The train videos where heels are run over by a train are quite nice but way too quick.

What is needed is one of these rear loaders with a crush plate that can literally crush them flat and drag them up into the back possibly tearing them, then letting them go and doing that several times pushing them into one another, getting them caught into the mechanism and ripped up.

There could be other stuff to mess them up, various liquids and goo, but not enough to obscure them.

What we need is someone who owns a dustcart/garbage truck and a lot of old shoes that need to be squashed multiple times. I know that this is very unlikely but you can always hope that one day it will happen!
converselover110

Post by converselover110 »

001 wrote: Thu Sep 01, 2022 9:22 pm The trouble is with all of these is that you get two or three seconds of the poor shoes, then they are covered in trash and disappear. Although you get the impression of the being squashed you hardly ever see it as they are pushed into the trash. I would like to see something that is a close up showing the actual shoes being crushed against a metal back plate. Just so as you can see the shoes themselves being reduced to a pulp.

There are not that many shoe squashing videos that show this. Either the crushing is so gentle that hardly any damage is done to the shoes, or it is a bit artificial, like the ones under a hydraulic press. These are good but it just squeezes one part of the shoe. The train videos where heels are run over by a train are quite nice but way too quick.

What is needed is one of these rear loaders with a crush plate that can literally crush them flat and drag them up into the back possibly tearing them, then letting them go and doing that several times pushing them into one another, getting them caught into the mechanism and ripped up.

There could be other stuff to mess them up, various liquids and goo, but not enough to obscure them.

What we need is someone who owns a dustcart/garbage truck and a lot of old shoes that need to be squashed multiple times. I know that this is very unlikely but you can always hope that one day it will happen!
Know what you mean, like the old videos by that Waste Shoes guy (though I preferred his shoe splitter vids.) It's a shame it seems he finally stopped posting stuff online again. Would have loved to go through what he had from the days when he had some yahoo groups as well as stuff in between the yahoo and YouTube years!
mazz

Post by mazz »

I agree, i miss the waste shoes guy video from YouTube

Post by 001 »

Those Waste Guy videos were great, his squashing ones I did enjoy although his compactor episodes always seemed to stop short of damaging the shoes. I anticipated some scenes were stiletto heels would rip through the sides of other unfortunate shoes and on others where bows and decorations would be ripped off. But it always seemed that his crusher stopped just as this was about to happen. I was never sure if it was a lack of power in the çrusher or if he turned it off at the right/wrong moment in order to tease people? Does anyone know the answer?
The kind of films I want to see are like the ones that erv2u used to have on his YouTube channel where a shoe was smashed up between two big blocks of wood or something similar. Those were great, you could see every fold and twist of the poor shoes as they were turned into a waste product. I especially loved the ones where shoes were mushed together and kind of stuck together in a big mashed shoe ball. I am not sure why he took them down from YouTube but I have not been able to find them elsewhere. I know he comments on here regularly so erv2u if you read this please can we have some of those excellent shoe mashing films back? Maybe some new unseen ones, you were always very creative? Thanks in anticipation?
erv2u

Post by erv2u »

001, Thanks for the compliments, I share your ideas and wishes.
After my post called meet the press something happened and my Youtube channel was deleted . I decided to retire from making videos for health reasons

Look at 49:30 of this video. far too short.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ndut6W7rm3c&t=3049s