My First True Video

Any type of shoe abuse. Broken heels, well worn shoes, scuffed shoes, torn shoes, shoes run over by cars, shoes dragged on the ground, crinkled pointy toes, shoes sawed in half, shoes run over by cars, lost shoes, shoe trees, trample, crush, etc. Any other discussion or photos having to do with shoes, boots or other footwear, abused or not, is welcome.

Alle Arten von Schuh-Missbrauch. Abgebrochene Absätze, sehr getragene, abgenutzte, verschlissene, zerissene, überfahrene Schuhe. Schuhe über den Boden gerschliffen, zerknitterte Schuhspitzen, zersägte, plattgetretene, zerquetschte Schuhe, verlorene Schuhe, Schuhbäume etc. Jede andere Diskussion oder Fotos im Zusammenhang mit Schuhen oder Stiefeln oder andere Arten von Schuhen, missbraucht oder nicht, ist willkommen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

LilyAndrews

My First True Video

Post by LilyAndrews »

Me abusing my very old Jimmy-Choo high heels
https://youtu.be/iuF9Uzfw0M4
vector

Re: My First True Video

Post by vector »

That is some impressive abuse! Was the interior already torn before the section?
LilyAndrews

Post by LilyAndrews »

Not really (the shoe was originally my mum’s shoe, my mum was a teacher and she wore these shoes to school everyday. So it was originally quite scuffed but not necessarily abused)
LilyAndrews

Post by LilyAndrews »

Can anyone give some suggestions for my next video?
chris

Post by chris »

please burn them finally🔥🔥👍👍

Post by 001 »

Maybe you could take them to be repaired at a high end shoe repair shop. Get new insoles and repair what can be repaired, give them a good shoe shine polish. They would like that and would be ready for a new outing. I expect if they received a good pampering at the shoe repair shop they would almost relish they abusive outings knowing that they would get a good clean up, repair and loving afterwards. A bit like taking your dog to the beach and getting it all salty and wet; then taking it to the dog parlor. Just keep using them like that but also keep them in tip top condition so your mutual fun will last for a long time!

By the way.. Does your mum know that you have them? Did she give them to you or did you steal them out of the garbage can before the garbage truck had time to consume them?
LilyAndrews

Post by LilyAndrews »

I stole them from her place (she retired anyway)