Let's start publishing something special again

Any type of shoe abuse. Broken heels, well worn shoes, scuffed shoes, torn shoes, shoes run over by cars, shoes dragged on the ground, crinkled pointy toes, shoes sawed in half, shoes run over by cars, lost shoes, shoe trees, trample, crush, etc. Any other discussion or photos having to do with shoes, boots or other footwear, abused or not, is welcome.

Alle Arten von Schuh-Missbrauch. Abgebrochene Absätze, sehr getragene, abgenutzte, verschlissene, zerissene, überfahrene Schuhe. Schuhe über den Boden gerschliffen, zerknitterte Schuhspitzen, zersägte, plattgetretene, zerquetschte Schuhe, verlorene Schuhe, Schuhbäume etc. Jede andere Diskussion oder Fotos im Zusammenhang mit Schuhen oder Stiefeln oder andere Arten von Schuhen, missbraucht oder nicht, ist willkommen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

WHICH PAIR TO START (and what treatment do you suggest?)

Poll ended at Tue May 24, 2022 11:50 am

RED SATIN KURT GEIGER SLING
9%
CAPITINI BLACK PATENT WITH RED LEATHER SOLE
9%
GIANNI MARRA BIRD-CAGE STYLE
9%
KURT GEIGER BLU CHINA SUEDE SLING
6%
SERGIO ROSSI RED LIPSTICK PUMPS
9%
KAREN MILLEN BURGUNDY SATIN SANDAL
6%
NOA CALF LEATHER
19%
LK BENNETT CLASSIC TWO TONE PUMPS
16%
PIED A TERRE DARK BLUE PATENT MID HEELS
16%

Total votes: 32

LilyAndrews

Re: Let's start publishing something special again

Post by LilyAndrews »

Love all the shoes, super sexy
Thys

Post by Thys »

Was away for a while! What a day to come back. Could Allessandra wear model them?
shoo-bay

Post by shoo-bay »

Hey Arturo…you’re killing us here with waiting!!! I am sure I speak on behalf of many of the forum members…we would LOVE to see some updates! Please satisfy our desire to see these stunning designer heels after (and during) your treatment.

Post by 001 »

Just a thought, if you have any left over?

Could you blend one, you know put it in a blender and well switch it on? I guess you may have to remove the heel and shank first unless you have an industrial blender? There is a YouTube video of some chap blending a sneaker which is OK but not the same as a pretty ladies shoe.
italyanstyle

Post by italyanstyle »

001 wrote: Fri Jun 10, 2022 3:10 am Just a thought, if you have any left over?

Could you blend one, you know put it in a blender and well switch it on? I guess you may have to remove the heel and shank first unless you have an industrial blender? There is a YouTube video of some chap blending a sneaker which is OK but not the same as a pretty ladies shoe.
what you propose is almost impossible because even removing the heel, the leather sole is too hard for the blender (the snikers are rubber). Perhaps an industrial blender or a very powerful and resistant blender would be needed
A & Al
mazz

Post by mazz »

Welcome back Arturo😀
xin.dian720

Post by xin.dian720 »

Every day I come up to see the fate of these beauties. I will go to the mailbox to check whether there is any news of jimmy choo. Maybe it's because you're busy and haven't been able to see what I've been looking for lately. But I'm sure you won't disappoint me, I'll wait