Aldo Melenday found at Mom's house

Any type of shoe abuse. Broken heels, well worn shoes, scuffed shoes, torn shoes, shoes run over by cars, shoes dragged on the ground, crinkled pointy toes, shoes sawed in half, shoes run over by cars, lost shoes, shoe trees, trample, crush, etc. Any other discussion or photos having to do with shoes, boots or other footwear, abused or not, is welcome.

Alle Arten von Schuh-Missbrauch. Abgebrochene Absätze, sehr getragene, abgenutzte, verschlissene, zerissene, überfahrene Schuhe. Schuhe über den Boden gerschliffen, zerknitterte Schuhspitzen, zersägte, plattgetretene, zerquetschte Schuhe, verlorene Schuhe, Schuhbäume etc. Jede andere Diskussion oder Fotos im Zusammenhang mit Schuhen oder Stiefeln oder andere Arten von Schuhen, missbraucht oder nicht, ist willkommen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

Engphs99

Aldo Melenday found at Mom's house

Post by Engphs99 »

Hello everyone :lol: .

I've visited my parents' place over the weekend to help them with their cleaning. Upon checking one of the older storage rooms I found a lot of shoe boxes, most of which, were empty. There was one box however, which was heavy so I knew something was inside. Upon opening the box, I realized they were a pair of Aldo Melendays.

They looked a bit worn, but nonetheless in good condition. The tips of the soles have been worn down and part of the shoe upper is exposed likely from use. There is also a bit of creasing on the uppers. I must say, these heels look really elegant and sexy.

I've asked my mom if this belonged to her and she said these were her daily office heels. When she retired, she just kept them in their box and didn't use them. I've asked if I could get them and give it to my girlfriend and thankfully, she obliged.
josephine

Re: Aldo Melenday found at Mom's house

Post by josephine »

And then you can do something like this..

Josephine. X
'It doesn't matter what you are wearing-If you have good shoes and a good bag, you'll look right.'

Tamara Yeardye-President of Jimmy Choo.
Engphs99

Post by Engphs99 »

@josephine I hope my girlfriend agrees 🤣. It is a size larger than her feet (37) so I might have to purchase those silicone thingies you place on the back so it would fit her.
mossimo13

Post by mossimo13 »

I'd love to see what happens with these
rigilover

Post by rigilover »

Engphs99 wrote: Sat Nov 14, 2020 8:33 am Hello everyone :lol: .

I've visited my parents' place over the weekend to help them with their cleaning. Upon checking one of the older storage rooms I found a lot of shoe boxes, most of which, were empty. There was one box however, which was heavy so I knew something was inside. Upon opening the box, I realized they were a pair of Aldo Melendays.

They looked a bit worn, but nonetheless in good condition. The tips of the soles have been worn down and part of the shoe upper is exposed likely from use. There is also a bit of creasing on the uppers. I must say, these heels look really elegant and sexy.

I've asked my mom if this belonged to her and she said these were her daily office heels. When she retired, she just kept them in their box and didn't use them. I've asked if I could get them and give it to my girlfriend and thankfully, she obliged.

Hot shoes.
Will your mother ask your girlfriend about the shoes and if she has already worn them?

I would love to see your girlfriend with these shoes on :-)
shoo-bay

Post by shoo-bay »

Ah yes,,,Melendays. Some of the sexiest heels to be featured in this forum over the years. I had a pair of pink ones. I loved them. Sold them to another forum member many years ago. Would love to see some damage inflicted on those stunning black pumps!
Lazlo

Post by Lazlo »

Wow!!! Those used to be the hottest sexiest shoe around. So many pairs got totally destroyed because they were so sexy and it was fun to watch them ruined. Awesome find there.