Dominant girl found me online and wrecked my boots with her heels.

Any type of shoe abuse. Broken heels, well worn shoes, scuffed shoes, torn shoes, shoes run over by cars, shoes dragged on the ground, crinkled pointy toes, shoes sawed in half, shoes run over by cars, lost shoes, shoe trees, trample, crush, etc. Any other discussion or photos having to do with shoes, boots or other footwear, abused or not, is welcome.

Alle Arten von Schuh-Missbrauch. Abgebrochene Absätze, sehr getragene, abgenutzte, verschlissene, zerissene, überfahrene Schuhe. Schuhe über den Boden gerschliffen, zerknitterte Schuhspitzen, zersägte, plattgetretene, zerquetschte Schuhe, verlorene Schuhe, Schuhbäume etc. Jede andere Diskussion oder Fotos im Zusammenhang mit Schuhen oder Stiefeln oder andere Arten von Schuhen, missbraucht oder nicht, ist willkommen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

Wetshoe
Site Admin

Re: Dominant girl found me online and wrecked my boots with her heels.

Post by Wetshoe »

Thank you. That pair is Calvin Klein. Not the most expensive pair. Perhaps she chose them because they looked shiniest so would show damage best? Neither of us anticipated the red marks, which would have showed well on any of them. So perhaps I won't be as lucky next time. Also, there will be some new pairs to choose from.
Lazlo

Post by Lazlo »

Wetshoe wrote: Fri May 28, 2021 12:24 pm Thank you. That pair is Calvin Klein. Not the most expensive pair. Perhaps she chose them because they looked shiniest so would show damage best? Neither of us anticipated the red marks, which would have showed well on any of them. So perhaps I won't be as lucky next time. Also, there will be some new pairs to choose from.
Though the Calvins are not very expensive, they are a very sexy boot. I love that you participate in the beat down of the pumps by allowing your own exquisite pointy boots be heavily damaged. I like your pics so much over the years that I have in the past purchased a new pair of Old Gringo pointy boots just for the purpose of having my woman's 1969 stiletto pump heels tear the soft leather open so my bare feet were exposed. Very erotic experience. I wore them for days after that until they became unwearable and were discarded like trash.
Wetshoe
Site Admin

Post by Wetshoe »

Lazlo wrote: Fri Jun 18, 2021 8:58 pm
Wetshoe wrote: Fri May 28, 2021 12:24 pm Thank you. That pair is Calvin Klein. Not the most expensive pair. Perhaps she chose them because they looked shiniest so would show damage best? Neither of us anticipated the red marks, which would have showed well on any of them. So perhaps I won't be as lucky next time. Also, there will be some new pairs to choose from.
Though the Calvins are not very expensive, they are a very sexy boot. I love that you participate in the beat down of the pumps by allowing your own exquisite pointy boots be heavily damaged. I like your pics so much over the years that I have in the past purchased a new pair of Old Gringo pointy boots just for the purpose of having my woman's 1969 stiletto pump heels tear the soft leather open so my bare feet were exposed. Very erotic experience. I wore them for days after that until they became unwearable and were discarded like trash.
Wow. She must have stomped hard to tear western boots. How did you avoid injury?
Lazlo

Post by Lazlo »

Wetshoe wrote: Sat Jun 19, 2021 4:10 pm

Wow. She must have stomped hard to tear western boots. How did you avoid injury?
I had a rule that I didn't want to be injured so she had me lay on the floor feet spread and used the spike heel to dig in the side of the boot across the top. After a while she created a sufficient gouged hole, after the plastic heel taps cracked off and left just jagged metal, in the leather to continue opening them up properly with her hands and a few tools. I exploded the moment my bare feet felt the cool air. The 1969's were those ultra pointy electric dark blue patent they sold a while back. I bought two pairs with the thoughts that I would like to see one of them treated very poorly. I recall at some point my urges took over and I tore her bare toes out by peeling the sole from the upper. They were like that for a nice long while before being finished off.
Wetshoe
Site Admin

Post by Wetshoe »

This happened recently. Anyone care to guess how?
Attachments
from top r.jpeg
from front r.jpeg
Lazlo

Post by Lazlo »

Wetshoe wrote: Sun Jun 20, 2021 3:09 pm This happened recently. Anyone care to guess how?
Hot pair of boots. Can't beat a nice sharp pointed toe. Looks like you are working on getting them nice and trashy.
Wetshoe
Site Admin

Post by Wetshoe »

Actually I was playing pool and my opponent knew how distracting it would be if she stepped on them with her high heels while I was shooting.