a few pictures of her high heels

Any type of shoe abuse. Broken heels, well worn shoes, scuffed shoes, torn shoes, shoes run over by cars, shoes dragged on the ground, crinkled pointy toes, shoes sawed in half, shoes run over by cars, lost shoes, shoe trees, trample, crush, etc. Any other discussion or photos having to do with shoes, boots or other footwear, abused or not, is welcome.

Alle Arten von Schuh-Missbrauch. Abgebrochene Absätze, sehr getragene, abgenutzte, verschlissene, zerissene, überfahrene Schuhe. Schuhe über den Boden gerschliffen, zerknitterte Schuhspitzen, zersägte, plattgetretene, zerquetschte Schuhe, verlorene Schuhe, Schuhbäume etc. Jede andere Diskussion oder Fotos im Zusammenhang mit Schuhen oder Stiefeln oder andere Arten von Schuhen, missbraucht oder nicht, ist willkommen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

heelburner1(o.cal)

Re: a few pictures of her high heels

Post by heelburner1(o.cal) »

Hi Barbarossa.
Did you really cook the louboutins? What do you do with the buffalos?
Cant wait to see the photos.
thank you
heelburner1(o.cal)

HI all
Did someone of you boiled now the sexy shoes. i would love to see the louboutins in boiled water!!
thank you for the photos!
Heelburner1
rigilover

Post by rigilover »

Do it :twisted:
heelburner1(o.cal)

is it done? are they cooked?
patenthighheels

Post by patenthighheels »

Wife has thrown out all my lovely well looked after pairs of patent high heel boots and shoes.
Wedge high heel shoes.
Flat boots.
Into 2 bags in the bin, i need to recover them, said if she cant wear heels no way I'm allowed to wear women's high heels. What should i do
twiggy

Post by twiggy »

patenthighheels wrote: Sat May 23, 2020 1:59 pm Wife has thrown out all my lovely well looked after pairs of patent high heel boots and shoes.
Wedge high heel shoes.
Flat boots.
Into 2 bags in the bin, i need to recover them, said if she cant wear heels no way I'm allowed to wear women's high heels. What should i do
Save them for starters! Then think afterwards... I will take some off your hands... Pix?
heelburner1(o.cal)

Hi
Did someone of you now cook the louboutins? would love to see photos where the loubs are in hot water!
Thank you all!!
heelburner1