Miu Miu Low patent...

Any type of shoe abuse. Broken heels, well worn shoes, scuffed shoes, torn shoes, shoes run over by cars, shoes dragged on the ground, crinkled pointy toes, shoes sawed in half, shoes run over by cars, lost shoes, shoe trees, trample, crush, etc. Any other discussion or photos having to do with shoes, boots or other footwear, abused or not, is welcome.

Alle Arten von Schuh-Missbrauch. Abgebrochene Absätze, sehr getragene, abgenutzte, verschlissene, zerissene, überfahrene Schuhe. Schuhe über den Boden gerschliffen, zerknitterte Schuhspitzen, zersägte, plattgetretene, zerquetschte Schuhe, verlorene Schuhe, Schuhbäume etc. Jede andere Diskussion oder Fotos im Zusammenhang mit Schuhen oder Stiefeln oder andere Arten von Schuhen, missbraucht oder nicht, ist willkommen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

techy

Re: Miu Miu Low patent...

Post by techy »

10441115.jpg
10441115.jpg (15.12 KiB) Viewed 3143 times
There are another pairs,they are looks great on the they sexy feet and the sole are amasing smells,it certainly excites the imagination.
See shoe cumming forum:http://www.shoesession.com/forum/viewto ... =6&t=45221
Long time ago, just bought them.
miumius%20new.jpg
Last moth,she has worn them countless times already.
miumiu%20worn.jpg
vector

Post by vector »

Hey italyanstyle, curious how was this pair destroyed eventually? Can't seem to find the post of it, thanks!
italyanstyle

Post by italyanstyle »

vector wrote: Mon Feb 14, 2022 9:32 am Hey italyanstyle, curious how was this pair destroyed eventually? Can't seem to find the post of it, thanks!
I replied to your PM (the shoes were destroyed in two different ways).
As for these beautiful "sling", my wife currently has the same Miu Miu model in black patent
Attachments
miu miu sling.jpg
A & Al
vector

Post by vector »

italyanstyle wrote: Tue Feb 15, 2022 1:19 am
vector wrote: Mon Feb 14, 2022 9:32 am Hey italyanstyle, curious how was this pair destroyed eventually? Can't seem to find the post of it, thanks!
As for these beautiful "sling", my wife currently has the same Miu Miu model in black patent
Thanks for the reply! I have left an email there.

I really like this style and want to get a pair for fun, but they seem to be long out of production? :wink:

Repetto has a classic mary janes that look similar, maybe it is easier to start with :D
Lazlo

Post by Lazlo »

italyanstyle wrote: Tue Feb 15, 2022 1:19 am

I love how your wife allows you the luxury of destroying her sexy designer heels. I would guess she gets a thrill from seeing them turned from coveted pieces of art to garbage as well.