Wife’s Black Knee Boots Thrown in the Trash

Any type of shoe abuse. Broken heels, well worn shoes, scuffed shoes, torn shoes, shoes run over by cars, shoes dragged on the ground, crinkled pointy toes, shoes sawed in half, shoes run over by cars, lost shoes, shoe trees, trample, crush, etc. Any other discussion or photos having to do with shoes, boots or other footwear, abused or not, is welcome.

Alle Arten von Schuh-Missbrauch. Abgebrochene Absätze, sehr getragene, abgenutzte, verschlissene, zerissene, überfahrene Schuhe. Schuhe über den Boden gerschliffen, zerknitterte Schuhspitzen, zersägte, plattgetretene, zerquetschte Schuhe, verlorene Schuhe, Schuhbäume etc. Jede andere Diskussion oder Fotos im Zusammenhang mit Schuhen oder Stiefeln oder andere Arten von Schuhen, missbraucht oder nicht, ist willkommen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

Mike

Wife’s Black Knee Boots Thrown in the Trash

Post by Mike »

My wife decided to throw out her black 9west knee boots. She said they were to old to wear anymore and winter is over so decided to dump them. I wasn’t able to rescue them so I dumped a bunch of left overs from dinner all over them. Now they are ready for the trash.

MVC-001F.JPG
MVC-002F.JPG
MVC-003F.JPG
MVC-004F.JPG
MVC-005F.JPG
MVC-006F.JPG
MVC-007F.JPG
MVC-008F.JPG
Attachments
MVC-009F.JPG
4Boot

Re: Wife’s Black Knee Boots Thrown in the Trash

Post by 4Boot »

They looked nice.. :(
twiggy

Post by twiggy »

shouldve told us the address so someone could've rescued them :)
TrashedAbusedShoes

Post by TrashedAbusedShoes »

I would have rescued them. Then destroyed them.
Join me as I explore the realm of trashed and abused women's shoes:
http://trashedabusedshoes.blogspot.com/
Brokenheel

Post by Brokenheel »

My wife has a pair like this. They are old and worn out. I am waiting for her to throw them away so I can cut them up. She wears them all the time and they absolutley stink!!
twiggy

Post by twiggy »

Brokenheel wrote:My wife has a pair like this. They are old and worn out. I am waiting for her to throw them away so I can cut them up. She wears them all the time and they absolutley stink!!
would you send them my way???