Found

Any type of shoe abuse. Broken heels, well worn shoes, scuffed shoes, torn shoes, shoes run over by cars, shoes dragged on the ground, crinkled pointy toes, shoes sawed in half, shoes run over by cars, lost shoes, shoe trees, trample, crush, etc. Any other discussion or photos having to do with shoes, boots or other footwear, abused or not, is welcome.

Alle Arten von Schuh-Missbrauch. Abgebrochene Absätze, sehr getragene, abgenutzte, verschlissene, zerissene, überfahrene Schuhe. Schuhe über den Boden gerschliffen, zerknitterte Schuhspitzen, zersägte, plattgetretene, zerquetschte Schuhe, verlorene Schuhe, Schuhbäume etc. Jede andere Diskussion oder Fotos im Zusammenhang mit Schuhen oder Stiefeln oder andere Arten von Schuhen, missbraucht oder nicht, ist willkommen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

shoebrain

Found

Post by shoebrain »

I found this on the right shoulder of west bound I-10 Between Sealy and Columbus TX. On my way home the morning after Christmas, there were a bunch of shoes scattered along the highway, but I wasn't able to stop. So far this is the only one I have been able to relocate. There are several sneakers still there, but it looks like someone else has picked up the pumps and sandals. I will keep looking. As you can see they look like they slid along the pavement, and have been run over, one of the straps is broke.If I find more, I will post them. If you have pics of ones you have found post them please.
Attachments
SD531151.jpg
SD531152.jpg
SD531153.jpg
SD531154.jpg
SD531155.jpg
SD531156.jpg
SD531157.jpg
SD531150.jpg
erv2u

Re: Found

Post by erv2u »

Thanks for picking up and photographing.
bentheel

Post by bentheel »

Poooor sandals ehhehehehe :twisted:

They deserve to be tried on before its dead ehhe
There's nothing like a bent or a broken heel
slingblade

Post by slingblade »

Great find! I am always on the lookout for stranded shoes on the roadside. I definitely would've tried to stop had I seen the shoes that you found! Those are really well worn too by the toe prints and soles and I bet something like the owner's suitcase or something opened up and out fell all of her great shoes! Pick up the sneakers and any others that you find out there too!
Fluxade

Post by Fluxade »

Please burn the sexy sandal !
shoebrain

Post by shoebrain »

Another one found on the side of the road in Houston, had to pick it up.
Attachments
SD531393.jpg
SD531394.jpg
SD531397.jpg
SD531398.jpg
SD531400.jpg
SD531401.jpg
SD531403.jpg
SD531404.jpg
shoebrain

Post by shoebrain »

They will both be in the burning forum shortly.