Wie gefällt euch das?

Any type of shoe abuse. Broken heels, well worn shoes, scuffed shoes, torn shoes, shoes run over by cars, shoes dragged on the ground, crinkled pointy toes, shoes sawed in half, shoes run over by cars, lost shoes, shoe trees, trample, crush, etc. Any other discussion or photos having to do with shoes, boots or other footwear, abused or not, is welcome.

Alle Arten von Schuh-Missbrauch. Abgebrochene Absätze, sehr getragene, abgenutzte, verschlissene, zerissene, überfahrene Schuhe. Schuhe über den Boden gerschliffen, zerknitterte Schuhspitzen, zersägte, plattgetretene, zerquetschte Schuhe, verlorene Schuhe, Schuhbäume etc. Jede andere Diskussion oder Fotos im Zusammenhang mit Schuhen oder Stiefeln oder andere Arten von Schuhen, missbraucht oder nicht, ist willkommen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

davestratford1

Re: Wie gefällt euch das?

Post by davestratford1 »

This is my ashtray at the moment.
Attachments
WAM.jpg
TVMStern

Post by TVMStern »

davestratford1 wrote: Sat Jul 22, 2023 10:35 pm This is my ashtray at the moment.
Very nice ashtray! Can you use boots as ashtray? :wink:

Post by 001 »

I bet the poor helpless shoes hate this as they know beyou d facing the crushing jaws of the garbage truck this is their final use. Also it will make them stink unimaginably come the end.
How many times does the poor shoe get emptied and refilled before being consigned to the garbage crusher or the fire?, Is it just once and when full that is it or do they get emptied and washed and reused?
Has a shoe ever made it back into use as a shoe after being an ashtray for a while?
Does the same fate await her sister or has she succumbed to some other equally miserable fate?
davestratford1

Post by davestratford1 »

The other shoe is used to stub them out on. But i use the sole. They will be used like this until they want to be worn next.

Post by 001 »

So each of your pretty pumps in your collection will suffer this in turn then, but it is not the end for them. That is good to know.
davestratford1

Post by davestratford1 »

Nope, I dont like to totally destroy shoes because then they wont be fun anymore. I learned that lesson the hard way.
italyanstyle

Post by italyanstyle »

davestratford1 wrote: Sat Jul 22, 2023 10:35 pm This is my ashtray at the moment.
adorable shoes.... maybe you could put out some cigarettes on the delicious shiny patent leather too :twisted:
A & Al