Shoes in Trash

Any type of shoe abuse. Broken heels, well worn shoes, scuffed shoes, torn shoes, shoes run over by cars, shoes dragged on the ground, crinkled pointy toes, shoes sawed in half, shoes run over by cars, lost shoes, shoe trees, trample, crush, etc. Any other discussion or photos having to do with shoes, boots or other footwear, abused or not, is welcome.

Alle Arten von Schuh-Missbrauch. Abgebrochene Absätze, sehr getragene, abgenutzte, verschlissene, zerissene, überfahrene Schuhe. Schuhe über den Boden gerschliffen, zerknitterte Schuhspitzen, zersägte, plattgetretene, zerquetschte Schuhe, verlorene Schuhe, Schuhbäume etc. Jede andere Diskussion oder Fotos im Zusammenhang mit Schuhen oder Stiefeln oder andere Arten von Schuhen, missbraucht oder nicht, ist willkommen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

erv2u

Re: Shoes in Trash

Post by erv2u »

Wonderful pictures from Jan66
http://vernichterforum.de/viewtopic.php ... 313efb26cf

When ever I see a garbage truck I look to see if there is a boot half way gobbled up in the back.
meehow01

Post by meehow01 »

OMG Fantastic PICS! I wish I could save all of them and have fun with them! I hope you saved some of the nice ones like the shox and some of the clothes! Excellent..
Yowza!
meehow01

Post by meehow01 »

Please take more pics and post here...
Yowza!
bonnytwiggy

Post by bonnytwiggy »

Did you rescue all of them?
I know I would've!!
heelkiller1224

Not only a link for shoes in trash!

Post by heelkiller1224 »

Hi Members,

all those links above are from www.vernichterforum.de :wink:

There you can see all the other picture series and the stories belonging to that pictures. Isn't that more interesting, to know the story behind of those trashed shoes an lingeries :?: :!: Just to have only one of the pics without the story from a copied link is half of the fun. 8)

So I invite you, to become member there. Its no problem to post in English or other languages. I'm sure, you' enjoy. :mrgreen:

Greetings