Destroying The Pradas

Any type of shoe abuse. Broken heels, well worn shoes, scuffed shoes, torn shoes, shoes run over by cars, shoes dragged on the ground, crinkled pointy toes, shoes sawed in half, shoes run over by cars, lost shoes, shoe trees, trample, crush, etc. Any other discussion or photos having to do with shoes, boots or other footwear, abused or not, is welcome.

Alle Arten von Schuh-Missbrauch. Abgebrochene Absätze, sehr getragene, abgenutzte, verschlissene, zerissene, überfahrene Schuhe. Schuhe über den Boden gerschliffen, zerknitterte Schuhspitzen, zersägte, plattgetretene, zerquetschte Schuhe, verlorene Schuhe, Schuhbäume etc. Jede andere Diskussion oder Fotos im Zusammenhang mit Schuhen oder Stiefeln oder andere Arten von Schuhen, missbraucht oder nicht, ist willkommen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

Puddleboy

Destroying The Pradas

Post by Puddleboy »

Here they are, patiently awaiting today's beatin' session.

Start 'em off with a coat of paint. Makes 'em look **pretty**

Now, it's BEATIN' time!!!

OH BOY!!! Everything is falling apart!!!

And finally thrown into the scrap heap...

'till latah!!!

..... pb
search_un

prada

Post by search_un »

I would love to buy these shoe. Please do not throw them away
pumpjob

Post by pumpjob »

Looks like all Prada pumps are not made the same. The previous ones seemed to take a lot more before they fell apart, or did you stomp these ones harder?
Puddleboy

Post by Puddleboy »

There are two possible explanations here...

1. I had examined this pair very closely, before bringing them outside, and did not think the construction was the same as the earlier pair.

2. Oven cleaner does eat away at the leather

...... pb
Badgirl

types of chemiclas that eat away at leather.

Post by Badgirl »

I am curious what types of chemicals eat away at leather. I experimented with a pair of leather shoes and Drano crystals. Boy when that stuff gets wet, it gets real damn hot, :shock: but the shoes were hardly damaged....I was bummed. :( I want to find something that eats away at the leather. Any ideas. I mean, fire is the best so far, just looking for different ways to trash some of my shoes.
Shoes - The best invention for having a lot of fun!
pumpjob

Post by pumpjob »

Chlorine bleach - like chlorox. It does a major change in the colour first and then as it dries out the leather gets very hard and falls apart.

If you water it down it prolongs the agony.
Puddleboy

Post by Puddleboy »

Clorox does eat away at the leather, but if the shoe is any colour other than black or white, it removes the colour.

I've had good results with toilet bowl cleaner. Spray it all over the shoes. Let them sit overnight, then go for a walk in them. The shoe slowly begins ripping and tearing itself apart. :twisted:

..... pb