Out of gas, stranded and hitchhiking in my dirtied pumps

Any type of shoe abuse. Broken heels, well worn shoes, scuffed shoes, torn shoes, shoes run over by cars, shoes dragged on the ground, crinkled pointy toes, shoes sawed in half, shoes run over by cars, lost shoes, shoe trees, trample, crush, etc. Any other discussion or photos having to do with shoes, boots or other footwear, abused or not, is welcome.

Alle Arten von Schuh-Missbrauch. Abgebrochene Absätze, sehr getragene, abgenutzte, verschlissene, zerissene, überfahrene Schuhe. Schuhe über den Boden gerschliffen, zerknitterte Schuhspitzen, zersägte, plattgetretene, zerquetschte Schuhe, verlorene Schuhe, Schuhbäume etc. Jede andere Diskussion oder Fotos im Zusammenhang mit Schuhen oder Stiefeln oder andere Arten von Schuhen, missbraucht oder nicht, ist willkommen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

Wetshoegirl

Out of gas, stranded and hitchhiking in my dirtied pumps

Post by Wetshoegirl »

After running out of gas and being completely stranded, I had to hike across the woods to find help. I was forced to trek through mud, stones and snow in hopes of being rescued.

Please view my blog for entire story.
http://highheelsdomination.com/
Dead Spikes

Re: Out of gas, stranded and hitchhiking in my dirtied pumps

Post by Dead Spikes »

OH MY GOD! Where on earth can I find such beautiful hitchhikers? :shock:

But driving may be very dangerous with such a breathtaking lady on the passenger seat and abused heels on the dash board! :roll:

Greetings
D.S.
REMLAP

Post by REMLAP »

Loved the story and photos!
Wetshoegirl

Post by Wetshoegirl »

thanks guys. What's more difficult is pedal pumping in unforgiving 5 inch thin stiletto heels. As much as I love to drive manual sports cars, it tires my legs and feet too quickly. I much rather have my shoe slut drive me while I taunt him with my legs up and shoe dangling of my toes on the dashboard.

xoxo: Alexis
Wetshoe
Site Admin

Post by Wetshoe »

Dead Spikes wrote:OH MY GOD! Where on earth can I find such beautiful hitchhikers? :shock:

But driving may be very dangerous with such a breathtaking lady on the passenger seat and abused heels on the dash board! :roll:

Greetings
D.S.
or in your lap
Dead Spikes

Post by Dead Spikes »

Wetshoe wrote:or in your lap
WOW! :shock:

The very thought of that is killing me! :wink:

Greetings
D.S.