Post deleted

Any type of shoe abuse. Broken heels, well worn shoes, scuffed shoes, torn shoes, shoes run over by cars, shoes dragged on the ground, crinkled pointy toes, shoes sawed in half, shoes run over by cars, lost shoes, shoe trees, trample, crush, etc. Any other discussion or photos having to do with shoes, boots or other footwear, abused or not, is welcome.

Alle Arten von Schuh-Missbrauch. Abgebrochene Absätze, sehr getragene, abgenutzte, verschlissene, zerissene, überfahrene Schuhe. Schuhe über den Boden gerschliffen, zerknitterte Schuhspitzen, zersägte, plattgetretene, zerquetschte Schuhe, verlorene Schuhe, Schuhbäume etc. Jede andere Diskussion oder Fotos im Zusammenhang mit Schuhen oder Stiefeln oder andere Arten von Schuhen, missbraucht oder nicht, ist willkommen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

4Boot

Post deleted

Post by 4Boot »

Last edited by 4Boot on Sun Aug 28, 2016 8:52 am, edited 4 times in total.
sophie_loves_shoes

Re: Time to throw away...

Post by sophie_loves_shoes »

you cant just throw them away, destroy them, walk in mud, cut them up, burn them, but dont just throw them away.

Soph
erv2u

Post by erv2u »

You will pay your garbage contractor to compact them up with dirty dipers and yesterdays dinner, so they take up as little space in the truck as possible. Then you pay your municipality to shred and burn them or flatten them and bury in a land fill. Why not do a little destruction youself and reward them by being the stars of a video or photo essay for the forum ? Thanks.
Dead Spikes

Post by Dead Spikes »

Well,

its up to you to decide what to do with your worn out boots, but I have to agree with Sophie. Just dumping them is a waste of fun. :(

Greetings
D.S.
love

Post by love »

Look like they had a long life, maybe you could of had one last romp in the mud with them :lol:
stay sexy Love
anirow

Post by anirow »

well i am possessive about my personal things even they are worn out.so lots of my old worn out shoes end up occupy a pride of place in my shoe rack.this accumulation continues till i run out of space for my new ones and then one day i just grab them ,pack them and throw them where they ideally belong.
Wolf_shoe licker

Post by Wolf_shoe licker »

Hello, I would LOVE to have any and all ove your old worn shoes!! let me honor them for the hard life you gave them :}:}
Wolf
Hello,
Wolf the shoe licker here