Muddy thigh boots

Any type of shoe abuse. Broken heels, well worn shoes, scuffed shoes, torn shoes, shoes run over by cars, shoes dragged on the ground, crinkled pointy toes, shoes sawed in half, shoes run over by cars, lost shoes, shoe trees, trample, crush, etc. Any other discussion or photos having to do with shoes, boots or other footwear, abused or not, is welcome.

Alle Arten von Schuh-Missbrauch. Abgebrochene Absätze, sehr getragene, abgenutzte, verschlissene, zerissene, überfahrene Schuhe. Schuhe über den Boden gerschliffen, zerknitterte Schuhspitzen, zersägte, plattgetretene, zerquetschte Schuhe, verlorene Schuhe, Schuhbäume etc. Jede andere Diskussion oder Fotos im Zusammenhang mit Schuhen oder Stiefeln oder andere Arten von Schuhen, missbraucht oder nicht, ist willkommen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

Lee

Muddy thigh boots

Post by Lee »

Hi

I like mud - deep and sticky, and have always admired the beauty of legs in boots (and pantyhose) as they sink slowly into the mud. Maybe it's the sight of the clean leather or rubber gradually disappearing below the surface, or maybe the shininess of the mud as you try to pull your stuck leg out its grip. This type of photography is quite sensuous, and as a lady who actually gets a little stuck herself now and then, I'd be thrilled to see some more pictures posted of this genre. A guest some time ago posted some super pictures of his girlfriend in riding boots and pantyhose...more please! Also, Muddy Thigh Boots has some nice (but still clean :wink: ) boot photos as her webshots page.

Please can we see more and hear from the girls out there.

Lee :P
Jonn

Post by Jonn »

Hi Lee
Check out wetshoes guest boots page for some of my wifes pics.

http://www.wethighheels.com/boot.html

I intend to post some more soon but have been trying to get round to sorting somewhere to host the pics.

cheers Jonn
chantelle

Post by chantelle »

Are these muddy enough? lol
I Just Love To Get Messy
Puddleboy

Post by Puddleboy »

They're muddy enough for me!! Great pictures!!!

I like the colour of your mud too. I don't think we have the greenish gray shade of mud here. Looks like fun :D

..... pb

Post by Guest »

hi chantelle
great pics, i lust love all of your work with muddy boots.
have you ever been stuck in the mud with your boots? :)
Lee

Nice work

Post by Lee »

Chanetelle, as always you do a great job. Have ever gone too deep ... just a little bit maybe? :wink:

I could possibly exchange some pictures of me in my latex dress and riding boots - going too far if anyone is interested. Always looking for shapely ladies legs going under!
Lee

Forgot ...

Post by Lee »

Thanks also Jonn for the link...I'm still looking for that elusive video. Can you help me?

And sorry - spelt Chantelle wrong in the previous email.