girlfriend muddy shoe pics

Any type of shoe abuse. Broken heels, well worn shoes, scuffed shoes, torn shoes, shoes run over by cars, shoes dragged on the ground, crinkled pointy toes, shoes sawed in half, shoes run over by cars, lost shoes, shoe trees, trample, crush, etc. Any other discussion or photos having to do with shoes, boots or other footwear, abused or not, is welcome.

Alle Arten von Schuh-Missbrauch. Abgebrochene Absätze, sehr getragene, abgenutzte, verschlissene, zerissene, überfahrene Schuhe. Schuhe über den Boden gerschliffen, zerknitterte Schuhspitzen, zersägte, plattgetretene, zerquetschte Schuhe, verlorene Schuhe, Schuhbäume etc. Jede andere Diskussion oder Fotos im Zusammenhang mit Schuhen oder Stiefeln oder andere Arten von Schuhen, missbraucht oder nicht, ist willkommen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

messyshoes

girlfriend muddy shoe pics

Post by messyshoes »

i have a couple of pics showing my girlfiend wearing her muddy sandals, she loves wearing these shoes through mud although unfortunately we dont seem to have time to take pictures more often
the pictures are of muddy sandals and muddy girly flat shoes
her feet arent muddy them, its pictures taken after she has worn them out, she actually wore the muddy flats into a supermarket and got few strange looks from customers.
as you will appreciate she dosent want to show her face in one of the pictures taken
for those intrested i have also posted a couple of pics in the Shoejob forum so im sure you know what happened to her feet afterwards
there will hopefully be regular updates now
hope you all like

Post by Guest »

Wow!!! Please, can you take pictures of flat shoes sinking and slipping in the mud? They are the best!!!

er

Post by Guest »

Thats a bloke in a wig............ :shock:
Angela Heels

Post by Angela Heels »

Thanks for the pics! They look great.

As for the guest thats made the statement "thats a bloke in a wig" Whether it is or not at least Messyshoes has taken the time and effort to contribute photos for the rest of us to enjoy!

It seems too many are willing to look and not contribute!

Angela

Post by Guest »

and when did you last post any photos????????
messylaura

Post by messylaura »

Hey messy shoes really like the "toe cleavage" on the flat shoes.

Keep posting pics you have great shoes and legs, and good atenttion to detail .
couple of past wet / muddy videos from me
https://www.youtube.com/@abigailbutterfly
messyshoes

message for GUEST

Post by messyshoes »

This is a message for both the comments that "Guest" left, i assume they are from the same person
1: i can assure you 100% that my girlfriend is no "bloke in a wig", me and my girlfriend actually take offence to smart comments like that!!!
2: the pictures that have been posted have been deleted by webshots for some unknown reason.