Bav. Oktoberfest - sooo many trashed shoes - NEW PICS AGAIN

Any type of shoe abuse. Broken heels, well worn shoes, scuffed shoes, torn shoes, shoes run over by cars, shoes dragged on the ground, crinkled pointy toes, shoes sawed in half, shoes run over by cars, lost shoes, shoe trees, trample, crush, etc. Any other discussion or photos having to do with shoes, boots or other footwear, abused or not, is welcome.

Alle Arten von Schuh-Missbrauch. Abgebrochene Absätze, sehr getragene, abgenutzte, verschlissene, zerissene, überfahrene Schuhe. Schuhe über den Boden gerschliffen, zerknitterte Schuhspitzen, zersägte, plattgetretene, zerquetschte Schuhe, verlorene Schuhe, Schuhbäume etc. Jede andere Diskussion oder Fotos im Zusammenhang mit Schuhen oder Stiefeln oder andere Arten von Schuhen, missbraucht oder nicht, ist willkommen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

roli

Bav. Oktoberfest - sooo many trashed shoes - NEW PICS AGAIN

Post by roli »

Hi mates!

The beginning is accomplished.

Since some years I go to the famous "Oktoberfest" in Munic to make pics of the beautiful girls from all the world and their dirty shoes.
Guess, what kind of shoes do the girls choose for going to this festival?
As I know from some of my friends and I see all time there, they choose a shoe which is already well worn and which they don't care about if it got totally trashed. Especially in the big beer marquees, everybody tramples over your feet and shoes thousands of times. It is just to fully there. On the other hand it must be a comfortable shoe cause you have to walk big distances and be in your shoes for a long time. One reason more to take shoes which is already well broken in.
But some of the girls do not caclute this and the big distances correctly. Then, when the shoe begin to hurt and they know, they have still many miles to go, some of them tramples the back of the shoes. I have never seen sooo much trampled shoes in one place. Its so exciting to see the girls decided to destroy their shoes and don't care about. I imagine if they come home and throw the shoes in trash can cause it has hurted them and now is destroyed.
Also very hot is to see the girls dancing and jumping on the benches in the marquees. Unbelievable, especially if they are drunken. And, the most are drunken their after some hours. :-)
In the end, it is the most fascinating place for fans of dirty and trahsed shoes worn by sexy girls. (and by the way: those traditional costumes looks very sexy as well)

One week ago I was there on a nice day and have made over 1000 pics.
I just have seen a part of it, cause everey night when I look to this pictures I can't hold it and have such an exciting cum just seeing a few pics of this.
In all the years, I have spend so much money of vids, clips and pics, but nothing has excited more (except seeing girls abusing their shoes for masturbating).
Here is the link to it:

http://www.images4sale.com/store/15735

I have parted all these pics in 5 parts and opened a images4sale-shop. There you can download about 190 pics for US$ 12.90 which will bring you to a cummy heaven several times.

As some asked for it, I also have added one pics set whith all the pics I have made finding shoes in the trash can (see the topic "Ways of getting used shoes" http://wethighheels.com/forum/viewtopic ... 6603#56603
) Here I have choosen the minimum price which is possible to choose.

As I have thought a long time about doing this store and I have soooooo many exciting pics (about 20 GB) from various themes, I would appreciate a lot to get some feedback here.

I will add some more pics sets today or tomorrow and then I will add some really really hot clips on another store.

Some examples will follow right now.

keep enjoying
roli
Last edited by roli on Sun Jan 27, 2008 3:16 pm, edited 2 times in total.
roli

Post by roli »

Here are some pics:

keep enjoying
roli
roli

Post by roli »

...missed one:
roli

Post by roli »

By the way: The pics in the store are in high resolution (1280 * x)

roli
heelburner1(o.cal)

Post by heelburner1(o.cal) »

hi
mmmmmmmmm wonderful photos. especially the girl with the highheels.
did noone come on the idea to drink out of the sexy shoes. to take the shoe what stand alone and you fill fast beer in and drink out must be wonderful. when the girls are drunken they will like it (maybe).
heelburner1
erv2u

flats

Post by erv2u »

The photos of girls in skirts and flats are great.
The last pic (above) of the girl walking on the heels of her flats is awesome.
Bravo.
roli

Post by roli »

Hi erv2u,

yes I love it also if girls do this. In my pic-set on images4sale you can find about 10 pics from this girl and many more from others.

I have added 2 more sets of shoes rescued from the garbage.

http://www.images4sale.com/store/15735

roli