Oldies but goodies

Any type of shoe abuse. Broken heels, well worn shoes, scuffed shoes, torn shoes, shoes run over by cars, shoes dragged on the ground, crinkled pointy toes, shoes sawed in half, shoes run over by cars, lost shoes, shoe trees, trample, crush, etc. Any other discussion or photos having to do with shoes, boots or other footwear, abused or not, is welcome.

Alle Arten von Schuh-Missbrauch. Abgebrochene Absätze, sehr getragene, abgenutzte, verschlissene, zerissene, überfahrene Schuhe. Schuhe über den Boden gerschliffen, zerknitterte Schuhspitzen, zersägte, plattgetretene, zerquetschte Schuhe, verlorene Schuhe, Schuhbäume etc. Jede andere Diskussion oder Fotos im Zusammenhang mit Schuhen oder Stiefeln oder andere Arten von Schuhen, missbraucht oder nicht, ist willkommen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

high heel sandals

Oldies but goodies

Post by high heel sandals »

Last edited by high heel sandals on Mon Oct 17, 2011 10:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
andy yorkie

Post by andy yorkie »

Cracking pics looking good i remember these well :wink: are they comfy? looks like they are yearning for a night out down the pub to see how they fair with alcohol!! If they were to have a bit of an accident on the way home we may have to get our thinking caps on in here.
barratts sandals are best especially platform strappies!!
GiantBoot

great shoes

Post by GiantBoot »

I think some club night and hard walk with bashing and scuffing after on the way home would be great decision! What do you think about that, HHS?
high heel sandals

Post by high heel sandals »

Last edited by high heel sandals on Mon Oct 17, 2011 10:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
andy yorkie

Post by andy yorkie »

All this attention they almost look as if they are smiling :lol: i presume the smile will change to a look of shock and horror eventually? :?:
sweetheels

Post by sweetheels »

woooow...

Can i see your demim-heels..... :) pllllllllleaaaaaaase...

mfg Phil
andy yorkie

Post by andy yorkie »

We think what should happen is... one should be turned over on its straps and then hhs would don her white wedge dune sandals, one foot holds the barratts one down and the other forces the heel back kicking it off so it isnt wearable anymore, wonder how long it will be until it snaps off and the dunes prevail! :P the other one should be cut perfectly in half from toe up to heel with a jig saw so we can all see whats going on inside :twisted: