Want to see more sexy abused shoes from me?

Any type of shoe abuse. Broken heels, well worn shoes, scuffed shoes, torn shoes, shoes run over by cars, shoes dragged on the ground, crinkled pointy toes, shoes sawed in half, shoes run over by cars, lost shoes, shoe trees, trample, crush, etc. Any other discussion or photos having to do with shoes, boots or other footwear, abused or not, is welcome.

Alle Arten von Schuh-Missbrauch. Abgebrochene Absätze, sehr getragene, abgenutzte, verschlissene, zerissene, überfahrene Schuhe. Schuhe über den Boden gerschliffen, zerknitterte Schuhspitzen, zersägte, plattgetretene, zerquetschte Schuhe, verlorene Schuhe, Schuhbäume etc. Jede andere Diskussion oder Fotos im Zusammenhang mit Schuhen oder Stiefeln oder andere Arten von Schuhen, missbraucht oder nicht, ist willkommen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

Would you be happy to donate ?1 to see me abuse some sexy shoes live online?

Yes
79%
No
16%
Other - See below!
5%

Total votes: 19

Esther

Want to see more sexy abused shoes from me?

Post by Esther »

To be perfectly honest, it's my mission in life to have as many pairs of sexy shoes as possible. Obviously abusing them makes them unwearable. However i'm happy to take pictures of me abusing any shoes that anyone wants to send me :
Last edited by Esther on Mon May 02, 2005 11:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
bigj3650

Post by bigj3650 »

i'd happily donate the ?1 (first i have to get the money)

depending on your shoe size i could give you heels easily (if your a uk 8)
Wetshoe
Site Admin

Post by Wetshoe »

hello esther,
i think the best way is to have them sent to a po box or some other type of mail receiving place. since we are in california and you are in england, it would not be practical for us to forward shoes to you.
also, rather than having to abuse the shoes you receive right away, why don't you do what kitty does... wear them regularly first, and when they're starting to look a little worn or you get tired of them, then put them through the real abuse. this way you'll always have shoes to wear when it's raining out or you're going to a wild party. you won't have to worry about getting drinks spilled on your shoes or people stepping on your toes at a crowded party. well... maybe you still have to worry about that, especially in sandals.
great abuse pics by the way.
wetshoe

Post by guest »

the messy shoe video idea is an excellent idea :D :D :D !!!
bigj3650

Post by bigj3650 »

wetshoe in the uk a po box number cost about ?150 ( i know i tryed it) so she would have to have over 150 people to level out (so that aint a good idea...no offence)
ester if you want to do a shoe abuse video i'll happily do it as i need all the practice i can get...also im sure DH would do it as well and put it on his website (and he has more experience than i do)

J
Esther

mailbox

Post by Esther »

I had no idea a PO box was so expensive!!

I`m going to buy a web cam soon. Looking forward to it. I`ve gone from not wanted to abuse my shoes at all.......to wanting to abusing them live on the net.

I think youre all a bad influence on me!! :twisted:
Wetshoe
Site Admin

Post by Wetshoe »

good influence you mean :twisted: