What is your favorite method of wrecking shoes?

Any type of shoe abuse. Broken heels, well worn shoes, scuffed shoes, torn shoes, shoes run over by cars, shoes dragged on the ground, crinkled pointy toes, shoes sawed in half, shoes run over by cars, lost shoes, shoe trees, trample, crush, etc. Any other discussion or photos having to do with shoes, boots or other footwear, abused or not, is welcome.

Alle Arten von Schuh-Missbrauch. Abgebrochene Absätze, sehr getragene, abgenutzte, verschlissene, zerissene, überfahrene Schuhe. Schuhe über den Boden gerschliffen, zerknitterte Schuhspitzen, zersägte, plattgetretene, zerquetschte Schuhe, verlorene Schuhe, Schuhbäume etc. Jede andere Diskussion oder Fotos im Zusammenhang mit Schuhen oder Stiefeln oder andere Arten von Schuhen, missbraucht oder nicht, ist willkommen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

What is your favorite shoe wrecking method?

Poll ended at Thu Jan 20, 2005 6:28 pm

Burning
9%
Cutting
9%
Ripping/tearing
13%
Water
17%
Mud
30%
Chemicals (Acid, Drano, etc.)
4%
Stomping
No votes
Run over with motor vehicle
4%
Chewed by animals
4%
Lawnmower
4%
Explosives
4%

Total votes: 23

Shoe Torcher

What is your favorite method of wrecking shoes?

Post by Shoe Torcher »

I prefer to set them on fire myself.
Badgirl

Post by Badgirl »

I do enjoy doing different things to my shoes, but cutting them up into bits is my favorite way. Next comes burning them, what better way to destroy the cuttings. Sit by a roaring fire and toss the bits in little by little. Of course the roaring fire is another pair of shoes going up. :D
Shoes - The best invention for having a lot of fun!

Post by Guest »

Foir me it is burning!!! Let the smelly shoes and boots going up in flames till ashes. The way Badgirl does is o.k. too!! Badgirl: please please please show us some burning!!! (if it is you on the pic: waaw, what a sexy lady!)
love_prada_and_gucci

Post by love_prada_and_gucci »

Me, ripping/tearing high heels by normal or abused way. I like to see high heels scuffed, specially high designer high heels.
LP&G (Love_Prada_And_Gucci)
erv2u

Wrecking high heels

Post by erv2u »

Like poping bubble wrap, I like to put a large size high heel shoes behind the wheel of the truck, then back very slowly. The sound of snap. crack or pop is great. stems from collecting shoes off the streets as a kid
mudcole

re:poll

Post by mudcole »

i like to keep abusing them til they finally give up!,water mud food paint etc over a period of weeks.a pair thats worn for going out and abused from time to time is sooooo sexy to.
mc
WetHeels

Post by WetHeels »

Having those options awailable, I can only choose water :lol:
WetHeels