More psyberia.net pictures!

Any type of shoe abuse. Broken heels, well worn shoes, scuffed shoes, torn shoes, shoes run over by cars, shoes dragged on the ground, crinkled pointy toes, shoes sawed in half, shoes run over by cars, lost shoes, shoe trees, trample, crush, etc. Any other discussion or photos having to do with shoes, boots or other footwear, abused or not, is welcome.

Alle Arten von Schuh-Missbrauch. Abgebrochene Absätze, sehr getragene, abgenutzte, verschlissene, zerissene, überfahrene Schuhe. Schuhe über den Boden gerschliffen, zerknitterte Schuhspitzen, zersägte, plattgetretene, zerquetschte Schuhe, verlorene Schuhe, Schuhbäume etc. Jede andere Diskussion oder Fotos im Zusammenhang mit Schuhen oder Stiefeln oder andere Arten von Schuhen, missbraucht oder nicht, ist willkommen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

Post by Guest »

cant see pics either just the red x
Aussie Guest.

re pics.

Post by Aussie Guest. »

G'Day Psy & all from downunder, we will be very happy to share our pics with you , but we dont have a scanner yet & all of our sexy messy stiletto vids are on old panasonic vhs c tapes wich isnt compatible with our pc.

But as i mentioned we have bought a new hi tech digital vid camera ,and have not taken any footage with it yet, as it is a bit complicated, when we get time to work it out we will be happy to show them.

Just wondering are mr mudcoles messy stiletto pics modeld by a woman or does he wear them?

Luv from Downunder.
Wetshoe
Site Admin

Post by Wetshoe »

I can see the pics fine... and fine pics they are!
Aussie guest, you should be able to transfer your vhs-c
videos to dv with the rca connections. i think that
would be the easiest way to get those videos into the
computer eventually. good luck... looking forward
to seeing some shoe abuse from down under!
psyberia

Re: mmm

Post by psyberia »

mudcole wrote:You can't beat a good cake stomp in a pair of fine high heels...ha-pp-y birthday to you!!!

:wink:

It's funny you say that, 'cause it was a birthday cake 8)

psyberia

Post by psyberia »

If you can't see the pics and are getting the red X, you are probably are viewing this page from inside someone else's frameset or are following a link to this forum from a URL other than www.wethighheels.com. To prevent "hot-linking", you can't view my pics from outside of psyberia.net or this forum (for which I have enabled access). Make sure that the URL you're using starts with www.wethighheels.com. I hope this helps! -Psy
HeelsForever

Still no pics....

Post by HeelsForever »

I'm visiting this forum the same way I have over the past few years - from the 'forum'-link on the main site. Looking at the Properties of the 'red-x', it say: http://www.psyberia.net/preview/denice_prev1.jpg.

I've tried using three different browsers, still no pics. All other pics in other posts are showing just fine, only prob with these. But if the site's gonna be open this weekend, I can wait for that. Really looking forward to wieving them - best pics I've seen in ages!!
Damagedheels.com(hhds)

Re: Still no pics....

Post by Damagedheels.com(hhds) »

HeelsForever wrote:I'm visiting this forum the same way I have over the past few years - from the 'forum'-link on the main site. Looking at the Properties of the 'red-x', it say: http://www.psyberia.net/preview/denice_prev1.jpg.

I've tried using three different browsers, still no pics. All other pics in other posts are showing just fine, only prob with these. But if the site's gonna be open this weekend, I can wait for that. Really looking forward to wieving them - best pics I've seen in ages!!

Dont worry old friend i'll e-mail them to you!
HHDS