Scuffed heels (pic inside)

Any type of shoe abuse. Broken heels, well worn shoes, scuffed shoes, torn shoes, shoes run over by cars, shoes dragged on the ground, crinkled pointy toes, shoes sawed in half, shoes run over by cars, lost shoes, shoe trees, trample, crush, etc. Any other discussion or photos having to do with shoes, boots or other footwear, abused or not, is welcome.

Alle Arten von Schuh-Missbrauch. Abgebrochene Absätze, sehr getragene, abgenutzte, verschlissene, zerissene, überfahrene Schuhe. Schuhe über den Boden gerschliffen, zerknitterte Schuhspitzen, zersägte, plattgetretene, zerquetschte Schuhe, verlorene Schuhe, Schuhbäume etc. Jede andere Diskussion oder Fotos im Zusammenhang mit Schuhen oder Stiefeln oder andere Arten von Schuhen, missbraucht oder nicht, ist willkommen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

gun89

Red sandals

Post by gun89 »

Shred,

What happen to the red high heeled sandals? Did the heels finally break? I'm concerning with their live. When are they going to be worn by your wife again? She looks so sexy on them, specially with her wet poor pantyhose on these red strap sandals. We're looking forward to see more of red heeled sandals. missing them so much!

gun89
Wetshoe
Site Admin

Post by Wetshoe »

hello gun, noticed your location. i am visiting phuket right now.
gun89

Post by gun89 »

Swadee Krub Webshoes!

Yes, I live in Bangkok. I hope you are enjoying your trip in Phuket. I've been there four times, and everytime I liked it. Is it your first time in Thailand? How long are you planing to stay here? I assume you are american, aren't you?

Today is my fist time joining your forums, actually it also my first time to expose myself in abused shoes and feet fertish community. I must say, I've been one of your crazy fan of your website. One main reason, I found no community here in my country.

Well, if you have any suggestion please feel free since I'm still a newbies here.

Please enjoy your visit Thailand
gun89
Wetshoe
Site Admin

Post by Wetshoe »

swadee krub... oh, that's what everyone is saying. haha.
yes, having fun here. been raining on and off. amazing how much mud there is around here. kitty's been getting her heels dirty and of course i always pay attention to see if other girls do too. really like how the girls wear their heels on their scooters in the rain.
and yes, i live in los angeles. will be here for another few days then shanghai.

thanks, and welcome to the forum!
shred

Post by shred »

Gun,

Those red sandals are still alive. No idea what my wife holds in store. Might very well be that she cuts them one of these days without modeling in them again. On the other hand... now the rain season has begun, and I asked her to wear sandals more often when playing in the mud.

Shred
gun89

Post by gun89 »

Shred,

Good to know those poor red sandals are still alive!

It so sads to let it goes by cuting them, but instead, don't you think it will be more exciting if she would modeling in these red sandal heels again until the heels break, and the straps will stretch and break off natually by her elegant feet and toes when palying the mud.

Wonder how long these sandals has been worn since your wift's first used?

I like all other pairs as well. You have a very nice shoes gallery website there. It's my favorite.

I am thinking about to share some of pictures I've collected in this forum from now on. I've many them which I might find time to setup the easy website to store those collected abused heels.

gun
gun89
shred

Post by shred »

Gun89:

These shoes were worn for the very first time on September 16, 2004. My wife was not abusing them intentionally, but we had a good time anyway. After that the shoes were so much damaged that she did not want to wear them often in public anymore.

If I remember well, she wore them only once after that for regular use, and then only for fun.

Last week, she decided to have some fun in the water & mud with these shoes, and this left them in such a bad shape that my sweetheart ruled that they were ready for the trash can. Which happened the same day.

But... we did have a lot of fun with this pair!

shred