My girlfriend's well worn pumps! ----UPDATES 3/23----

Any type of shoe abuse. Broken heels, well worn shoes, scuffed shoes, torn shoes, shoes run over by cars, shoes dragged on the ground, crinkled pointy toes, shoes sawed in half, shoes run over by cars, lost shoes, shoe trees, trample, crush, etc. Any other discussion or photos having to do with shoes, boots or other footwear, abused or not, is welcome.

Alle Arten von Schuh-Missbrauch. Abgebrochene Absätze, sehr getragene, abgenutzte, verschlissene, zerissene, überfahrene Schuhe. Schuhe über den Boden gerschliffen, zerknitterte Schuhspitzen, zersägte, plattgetretene, zerquetschte Schuhe, verlorene Schuhe, Schuhbäume etc. Jede andere Diskussion oder Fotos im Zusammenhang mit Schuhen oder Stiefeln oder andere Arten von Schuhen, missbraucht oder nicht, ist willkommen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

bootlickslave

Post by bootlickslave »

very sexy shoes :-D

may she gets the heels breaking off?

regards and greeting from germ ;-)
-=[bootlickslave]=-
Bandolinohaze

Post by Bandolinohaze »

I have a new appreciation for BCBGirls pumps,she has worn those babies :D :D Love the Photos :D Love the toes crushing them..what happens now? Can they go in the shower? Have you ever gotten to fark them and leave your juice?
Lazlo

Post by Lazlo »

Really love when women step on top of their heels like the second last picts. Love to see more like that.
bootlickslave

Post by bootlickslave »

luv that abuse of the pointy toes 8)

-=[bootlickslave]=-
rigilover

Nice shoes

Post by rigilover »

I lovet put my hands on that shoes :twisted:

Can you cum on them?
Do you go trash them??

Tanks to share thes beautifful shoes and sweet feets.
chris

Post by chris »

any news from these beauties??

best greetings
chris
luvyershoes

UPDATES

Post by luvyershoes »

Well, my girlfriend picked up a new pair of shoes today. Only one proper way to welcome them into the collection (using our old favorites!!!)