My new boots

Any type of shoe abuse. Broken heels, well worn shoes, scuffed shoes, torn shoes, shoes run over by cars, shoes dragged on the ground, crinkled pointy toes, shoes sawed in half, shoes run over by cars, lost shoes, shoe trees, trample, crush, etc. Any other discussion or photos having to do with shoes, boots or other footwear, abused or not, is welcome.

Alle Arten von Schuh-Missbrauch. Abgebrochene Absätze, sehr getragene, abgenutzte, verschlissene, zerissene, überfahrene Schuhe. Schuhe über den Boden gerschliffen, zerknitterte Schuhspitzen, zersägte, plattgetretene, zerquetschte Schuhe, verlorene Schuhe, Schuhbäume etc. Jede andere Diskussion oder Fotos im Zusammenhang mit Schuhen oder Stiefeln oder andere Arten von Schuhen, missbraucht oder nicht, ist willkommen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

What do you think i should do after they have been muddy the first time ?

Poll ended at Tue Jan 27, 2004 2:40 pm

Burn them ?
9%
Trash them ?
14%
Rip them to pieces ?
6%
Just clean them and have more muddy and messy fun ?
71%

Total votes: 35

SuperBoots

WOW

Post by SuperBoots »

Now those are some fantastic boots. Personally I am a fan of that style of boots and own multiple pairs myself.

Here I think is a good progression of events.

1.) Wet the boots....Take a swim in them, wash the car, all kinds of WATER ONLY activities for starters.

2.) Dirty them. After treating those who like wet boots to the wet pics, treat the mud/dirt fans. Clean them up and repeat the wetting/dirting/mudding procedure until the boots get really dingy and unattractive

3.) Burn them and/or shred them. You've got 3 pairs, so do a little of both come next fall/winter.

I think this plan gives everyone a chance to see what they enjoy, and gives YOU a chance to fully experience them (Buying them just to cut up would be, in my opinion, a bit of a waste, as would mudding them instantly - gotta do just the water first) Thanks alot for posting here, and please, keep us updated with the pics.

::cheers::

SuperBoots
Badgirl

Post by Badgirl »

I would have more fun in the mud, until they (or you) are ready to trash (them). Then give them a death by fire. That is what I do. Sometimes I get shoes just to watch them burn. I don't even wear them. Something about burning a new pair of shoes... :twisted:

Anyway, whatever you choose, may you have fun doing it.... :D
Shoes - The best invention for having a lot of fun!
Puddleboy

Post by Puddleboy »

Boot Girl,

If you would like to ruin the boots on their first time out, here's an idea...

Splash them in paint. Before the paint dries, kick up as much dirt and dust as you could possibly get on them. DON'T clean them. Let them dry. Within a day, the leather will become hard and stained. All that dirt and dust you kicked up on them, is now permanently STUCK to the boots.

I know this works on sneakers. I don't know how it will work with the patent leather.

I discovered this purely by accident. I was on a woods hike with my new Reebok 'Exofits', just looking for anything i could kick around and get messy with. I had already hit a couple puddles and a small patch of mud, but I never expected to find a can of paint. As I wasn't carrying any tools to open the can, I started kicking it, and jumping on it. To my delight, the can burst open, coating my new sneakers with baby blue paint.

Laughing and giggling, I went back to the main trail, and started kicking up the dust. All of this was very tiring, so I headed home. Left my sneakers on the porch for a couple days.

Next I was going to wash the car with them. That should clean them up.
NOPE!!!! I ended up wearing those sneakers like that the entire summer.

Have some fun with your boots!

..... pb
PT Boots

Post by PT Boots »

Love those boots. I dare you to pee in them, they're so long that with a bit of practice you should be able to have a pee anywhere as it will just run down your legs into your lovely boots - what a secret!!
Boot Girl

Oh yes...

Post by Boot Girl »

Love those boots. I dare you to pee in them, they're so long that with a bit of practice you should be able to have a pee anywhere as it will just run down your legs into your lovely boots - what a secret!!

I will do that !!! :D

Then mud mess !!!
Badgirl

Post by Badgirl »

Oh yeah, I never thought of that one, it is nice to pee in your boots/shoes. I did this myself a while back. I was in a dress with hose, and a pair of heels, the warm feeling of the pee running down the hose into the shoes was so exhilarating...enjoy, you will love it.
Shoes - The best invention for having a lot of fun!
messylaura

Post by messylaura »

Yeh i did that too, i was wearing a velvet blue dress, really fine nearly black hold-ups and a pair of 4" black heels with great toe cleavage.

I was out enjoying a wet night when i needed to pee so i just let it go.

It was a lovely sensation wetting myself and having the warm pee soaking my knickers and running down my stockings then filling my shoes and squealching out of the toe clevage and sides.

The trouble was i had just waxed my legs and they must have been a little sensative as the pee started to burn them, so i found a nice big puddle and sat in that to cool them.

Mind you that was Quite some time ago and have since learnt that if you try to jump in a warm bath straight after a really cold long wet night out the sudden temprature change can make you legs itch like crazy.

So maybee it was just that.

Good excuse to try it again, yheah like i NEED an excuse!.....Ahhhhhh that feels soooooooooooo good.