re: my first thigh boots gets damaged

Any type of shoe abuse. Broken heels, well worn shoes, scuffed shoes, torn shoes, shoes run over by cars, shoes dragged on the ground, crinkled pointy toes, shoes sawed in half, shoes run over by cars, lost shoes, shoe trees, trample, crush, etc. Any other discussion or photos having to do with shoes, boots or other footwear, abused or not, is welcome.

Alle Arten von Schuh-Missbrauch. Abgebrochene Absätze, sehr getragene, abgenutzte, verschlissene, zerissene, überfahrene Schuhe. Schuhe über den Boden gerschliffen, zerknitterte Schuhspitzen, zersägte, plattgetretene, zerquetschte Schuhe, verlorene Schuhe, Schuhbäume etc. Jede andere Diskussion oder Fotos im Zusammenhang mit Schuhen oder Stiefeln oder andere Arten von Schuhen, missbraucht oder nicht, ist willkommen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

cgrassham

Post by cgrassham »

martin wrote:NO i dont like and whats the point of f*****g them up so soon. and where are the heels then :evil:

Oh please no, not damaged boots on a shoe abuse forum! :roll:
Last edited by cgrassham on Sun Feb 20, 2005 5:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
Shoes + deep sticky mud = :)
hymerboots

Post by hymerboots »

cgrassham wrote:[
Oh please no, not damaged boots on a shoe abuse forum!

Hellooo, what do you mean ??

No Boots here ??

What does you think ???

Is this really the wrong Forum for post photos of wrecked boots ??

Does all other members share this Idea ?

Please tell me and for me I will stop
my Postings of wrecked boots here immediately !! :?

Hymerboots

cgrassham

Post by cgrassham »

I was being sarcastic, I love the pictures. It was my attempt at a witty put down to the guy that posted the comment that I quoted.
Shoes + deep sticky mud = :)
hymerboots

Post by hymerboots »

cgrassham wrote:I was being sarcastic, I love the pictures. It was my attempt at a witty put down to the guy that posted the comment that I quoted.

OK.... it?s all OK,

we are all in the : Abused Shoes and Boots Forum

:twisted:

Greetings

Hymerboots
Puddleboy

Post by Puddleboy »

I like your boots and what you do to them. On this forum, what one does, compliments the other one, so keep on doing what you're doing.

(and you don't have to break the heels off, until you want too)

..... pb

re: my firth thigh boots get damaged

Post by Guest »

wel i can show u them as a shoe, cos i decided to cut the leather cos i almost got caught wearing them, so i cut hem into a no heel or sole shoe, but they stil turn me on cos they slip off my feet wen i walk, and the toes are curved upards now

Post by Guest »

Are any photos of your 'new' chopped up-no sole boots forthcoming?

..... pb