Platsic scrapped off

Any type of shoe abuse. Broken heels, well worn shoes, scuffed shoes, torn shoes, shoes run over by cars, shoes dragged on the ground, crinkled pointy toes, shoes sawed in half, shoes run over by cars, lost shoes, shoe trees, trample, crush, etc. Any other discussion or photos having to do with shoes, boots or other footwear, abused or not, is welcome.

Alle Arten von Schuh-Missbrauch. Abgebrochene Absätze, sehr getragene, abgenutzte, verschlissene, zerissene, überfahrene Schuhe. Schuhe über den Boden gerschliffen, zerknitterte Schuhspitzen, zersägte, plattgetretene, zerquetschte Schuhe, verlorene Schuhe, Schuhbäume etc. Jede andere Diskussion oder Fotos im Zusammenhang mit Schuhen oder Stiefeln oder andere Arten von Schuhen, missbraucht oder nicht, ist willkommen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

hope_withlove

Platsic scrapped off

Post by hope_withlove »

A few years ago I found this picture of heels:
http://tweetphoto.com/41090340

Do you think this is from normal wear? I love the look of this heel! Is it from walk over gravel?
Mistress Jodie

Re: Platsic scrapped off

Post by Mistress Jodie »

Hi
That is absolutely normal wear - I've had heels wear like that too, remember the steel nail is the toughest part of the heel, the plastic and anything else will come away or wear away. If you walk like I do, and sink your heels into gravel and grass, it will eventually leave that much steel showing. That doesn't matter of course, as the heel is still the same height.

Love Jodie
xx

P.S. New update on my site www.mistressjodie.com - come and see!
Wetshoe
Site Admin

Post by Wetshoe »

looks to me like they've been through gravel.
hope_withlove

Post by hope_withlove »

Thanks for the replies!!

Funny how you walk through gravel in heels while our city has recently improved the pavement because women were complaining the stones and especially the caps between them caused damage to their heels....
Wetshoe
Site Admin

Post by Wetshoe »

which city?
hope_withlove

Post by hope_withlove »

Breda in the Netherlands