girlfriend's muddy boots

Any type of shoe abuse. Broken heels, well worn shoes, scuffed shoes, torn shoes, shoes run over by cars, shoes dragged on the ground, crinkled pointy toes, shoes sawed in half, shoes run over by cars, lost shoes, shoe trees, trample, crush, etc. Any other discussion or photos having to do with shoes, boots or other footwear, abused or not, is welcome.

Alle Arten von Schuh-Missbrauch. Abgebrochene Absätze, sehr getragene, abgenutzte, verschlissene, zerissene, überfahrene Schuhe. Schuhe über den Boden gerschliffen, zerknitterte Schuhspitzen, zersägte, plattgetretene, zerquetschte Schuhe, verlorene Schuhe, Schuhbäume etc. Jede andere Diskussion oder Fotos im Zusammenhang mit Schuhen oder Stiefeln oder andere Arten von Schuhen, missbraucht oder nicht, ist willkommen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

bobster

Post by bobster »

Hi there

Just wanted to say what fantastric rubber boots in the mud. would love to chat about rubber boots and mud. i got pics ya might like too.

email fcuk1972@hotmail.com

H
Dave

Post by Dave »

Just love thoses shots, thanks for posting, would your girlfriend do any more shots and mabe flood the boots?

You are a very lucky man indeed.

Thanks once again

Awesome shots!

Post by Guest »

The shots at the top of this message rate as some of the best I've ever seen. Guest where are you? Please post some more.

Sexy stuff, and how come this message doesn't get elevated to the top of the list...who's missing out here?

Thank you guest for making my day. :lol:
saintnick

boots in mud

Post by saintnick »

these are very nice pics,as someone else said here you are very lucky,hope to see more soon??
Mud! the deeper the better, feel it inside your boots!
girl in mud

Mmmm

Post by girl in mud »

Very sexy. I like feeling my thighs stuck in mud and my boots sucking me down. Is your girlfriend willing to do a double with another girl?
Jonn

Post by Jonn »

my lady might be up for it. where are you were southern UK

Cheers Jonn
P.S. check the forum and guest albums here for pics