re: my first thigh boots gets damaged

Any type of shoe abuse. Broken heels, well worn shoes, scuffed shoes, torn shoes, shoes run over by cars, shoes dragged on the ground, crinkled pointy toes, shoes sawed in half, shoes run over by cars, lost shoes, shoe trees, trample, crush, etc. Any other discussion or photos having to do with shoes, boots or other footwear, abused or not, is welcome.

Alle Arten von Schuh-Missbrauch. Abgebrochene Absätze, sehr getragene, abgenutzte, verschlissene, zerissene, überfahrene Schuhe. Schuhe über den Boden gerschliffen, zerknitterte Schuhspitzen, zersägte, plattgetretene, zerquetschte Schuhe, verlorene Schuhe, Schuhbäume etc. Jede andere Diskussion oder Fotos im Zusammenhang mit Schuhen oder Stiefeln oder andere Arten von Schuhen, missbraucht oder nicht, ist willkommen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

re: my first thigh boots gets damaged

Post by Guest »

Hi all well the heels kinda snapped ( :twisted: ) so i took some more pics, hpe u like

view of both boots without their sole

no sole at all

no heel either

hope u like, what shal i do with them now?
martin

Post by martin »

NO i dont like and whats the point of f*****g them up so soon. and where are the heels then :evil:
chantelle

Post by chantelle »

Hey!!!!!! Hold up Martin.

I'm not going to get into a flame war here but PLEASE just remember whose boots they are. If the person chooses to deliberatly destroy them virtually the first time they are worn its down to that persons wishes. Just be thankfull that pics were posted of the Boots at all. Yes it might have been nice to see heels hanging off, scuffs rips etc but at least sexytiger DID TRY, and i believe this could have been the first time pics were ever taken by that person or posted.

I have personally trashed so many pairs of Boots that i have lostcount over the years, some have been accidental others deliberate. I did a request shoot last year for a member of my site who also posts on this forum. He sent me a complete set of pvc clothing and pvc crotch boots.
The instructions were implicite... Get as muddy as possible then rip the boots and pvc clothing to shreds,while in the mud and water and while wading out.
Everybody wants to do different things you will never please everybody all the time.
I Just Love To Get Messy
saintnick

Damaged boots

Post by saintnick »

Could not have said it better myself! this site caters for all different tastes and intrests and no one desrves comments like that.
Mud! the deeper the better, feel it inside your boots!
Puddleboy

Post by Puddleboy »

GOOD BOY!!!! :twisted: You shall be rewarded for a good bustin' job.

Keep up the good work.

I'm sure that a certain 'guest' to this forum is pleased as well.

..... pb
hymerboots

Post by hymerboots »

Hey all members and guests of here.

I have seen in the replys for my postings that here are
any peoples with diferent meanings.

We should give everybody the respect for his
doing and posting his pictures here.

If we strangle each other then this forum will die
very fast. :(

And.... If all of the members and the Guests will
make many good Pictures of the destroying of
boots then we all have many to watch an have some
fun. :D

But when here are always the same People post
their shootings ( and this hobby costs some money )
then all we should give respect for it.

Nobody must look when anything is shown here
he will not see.

Hymerboots
mudpuppy

Post by mudpuppy »

I sometimes post as 'guest' cos I'm on a crummy dialup line and it takes ages to do anything, but I'm not the one who wants the heels broken!

If that person is not willing to either break their own bootheels or pay for someone else to destroy their boots so quickly, could they please have a little patience and remember, as Chantelle pointed out, who the boots belong to...

If the owner wants to break the heels off immediately, they can. If they decide to take a long time, they can do that too.