Destroying boots

Any type of shoe abuse. Broken heels, well worn shoes, scuffed shoes, torn shoes, shoes run over by cars, shoes dragged on the ground, crinkled pointy toes, shoes sawed in half, shoes run over by cars, lost shoes, shoe trees, trample, crush, etc. Any other discussion or photos having to do with shoes, boots or other footwear, abused or not, is welcome.

Alle Arten von Schuh-Missbrauch. Abgebrochene Absätze, sehr getragene, abgenutzte, verschlissene, zerissene, überfahrene Schuhe. Schuhe über den Boden gerschliffen, zerknitterte Schuhspitzen, zersägte, plattgetretene, zerquetschte Schuhe, verlorene Schuhe, Schuhbäume etc. Jede andere Diskussion oder Fotos im Zusammenhang mit Schuhen oder Stiefeln oder andere Arten von Schuhen, missbraucht oder nicht, ist willkommen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

Booty100

Destroying boots

Post by Booty100 »

I thought I would share these pictures with you. I put this pair of boots out on a road last friday (11th april) and left them there for a week. I collected them a week later to photograph. They are in a very short, dead end road with some garages only there, so you would think it would be quiet traffic wise, but as can be seen quite a lot of damage has taken place, plus some rain fall on them. One of them is quite intact due to the zip being done up and is mainly being squashed in to a strange shape. I found the zip difficult to undo as it had become jammed with the weights placed on it. The other one has suffered major damage to the sole and has had the leather ripped on the main angle area under stress.
They have been placed back on the road now so we will see what happens next. They are leather (beautiful soft), leather lining and sole, and must have been expensive originally. The leather still feels good after its week of punishment!
4Boot

Post by 4Boot »

Great idea, for a good result !
erv2u

great

Post by erv2u »

Great pictures. Poor old boots. Served faithfully and then beat to pieces. thanks for the story and photos.
Manfield

Post by Manfield »

Lovely soft boots :D
What make are they?
Hope to see them on ebay soon so we can bid!
Booty100

Post by Booty100 »

Unfortunately you, me or anyone else is never going to see them again. I was originally going to post pictures every week of their progress to destruction A few days after the pictures were posted the area that they laid, was cleaned by the council. I was disappointed to find a very clean street not realizing this was due to happen. The leather was beautiful but now it is only appreciated by the rubbish surrounding it on a council tip, or may be they have been burnt.
Does any one out there want to help me destroy boots?