Worn white heels from neighbour girl..JACK POT!!!

Any type of shoe abuse. Broken heels, well worn shoes, scuffed shoes, torn shoes, shoes run over by cars, shoes dragged on the ground, crinkled pointy toes, shoes sawed in half, shoes run over by cars, lost shoes, shoe trees, trample, crush, etc. Any other discussion or photos having to do with shoes, boots or other footwear, abused or not, is welcome.

Alle Arten von Schuh-Missbrauch. Abgebrochene Absätze, sehr getragene, abgenutzte, verschlissene, zerissene, überfahrene Schuhe. Schuhe über den Boden gerschliffen, zerknitterte Schuhspitzen, zersägte, plattgetretene, zerquetschte Schuhe, verlorene Schuhe, Schuhbäume etc. Jede andere Diskussion oder Fotos im Zusammenhang mit Schuhen oder Stiefeln oder andere Arten von Schuhen, missbraucht oder nicht, ist willkommen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

yekitsu

Worn white heels from neighbour girl..JACK POT!!!

Post by yekitsu »

Remember that topic regarding a pair of white heels from a neighbour?
Well, since that I've been looking for to get some kind a friend ship with the girl (her name is Claudia) in order know better about her (and her high heels of course). She told me she works as a receptionist in a investment group bar at town (is a bar place where investors meet to discuss their things in a adult oriented ambience where girls are the only attendants). For the reception position she's mandated for a dress code (she always have to wear light colored skirt/blouse and white heels), actually the administration provides her the first pair of white strappy heels as a model for future shoes when the first one worn out. After Claudia told that whole story I was amazed about her worn heels, and took the risk of telling her my fascination with heel sandals. I asked her if I they would a chance of taking a look at her heels, and she said that she was starting to dispose the older ones (I already knew that.... that way I got the first pair at the garbage place). She offered me the old ones in a bag... she said "...hey heel guy.. take this as a gift... do as you please... the new dress code asks for white peep toes for this year... so these strappy one are all yours).

Take a look at the pics. Those heels have been worn for a whole year, rotating those pairs (I guess). The girl doesn't have a car, so she walks daily at street with those heels, so scuffs and else is obvious. I think Ii hit the jackpot with these!!!! Do you think this to be sexy heels?

Trashy

Post by Trashy »

Yes there all sexy, and well worn as and added bonus. Wow she seams cool about it. Hmmm I can't wait to see the peep toes. Thanks
I'm Trashed
billie900

Post by billie900 »

wow amazing story,and how cool she calls u "heelguy" :D ,am looking forward to more updates ....... :D
olivio

Post by olivio »

great shoes, great pics
pumpmaniac

Post by pumpmaniac »

Wow, what a nice collection!
And pro pictures from you :D
Thanx man!
Male, 47, married, instinctive, love women and their feet, long toes, pointy shoes, high heels, ballerinas, flats, no platforms, hates "Birkenstock"!
love_prada_and_gucci

Post by love_prada_and_gucci »

Wow! You really hit the jack pot! You are pretty lucky to get this opportunity!
LP&G (Love_Prada_And_Gucci)