Neighbor partygirl dumped heels

Any type of shoe abuse. Broken heels, well worn shoes, scuffed shoes, torn shoes, shoes run over by cars, shoes dragged on the ground, crinkled pointy toes, shoes sawed in half, shoes run over by cars, lost shoes, shoe trees, trample, crush, etc. Any other discussion or photos having to do with shoes, boots or other footwear, abused or not, is welcome.

Alle Arten von Schuh-Missbrauch. Abgebrochene Absätze, sehr getragene, abgenutzte, verschlissene, zerissene, überfahrene Schuhe. Schuhe über den Boden gerschliffen, zerknitterte Schuhspitzen, zersägte, plattgetretene, zerquetschte Schuhe, verlorene Schuhe, Schuhbäume etc. Jede andere Diskussion oder Fotos im Zusammenhang mit Schuhen oder Stiefeln oder andere Arten von Schuhen, missbraucht oder nicht, ist willkommen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

yekitsu

Neighbor partygirl dumped heels

Post by yekitsu »

Near to my house lives a early 20's girl that parties a lot, I see her almost everyday leaving her house wearing very sexy outfits (with heels obviously). Last saturday I was lucky enough to see her dumping a pair of white stilettos outside with her garbage. I took the camera and make some shots, and also take the shoes with me (je je je). Here are the pics, these are white sandals with aprox 4" heel, they look like she wore them a lot, but dont know why she dumped them if they are still in fair condition.
The question is: What would you do with these used heels now?
Options are:

1- Clean them and sell thru eBay
2- Burn them at the yard
3- Leave them to toast due to heavy sunlight outside
4- Cut all the straps and leave the sole alone
5- Bent back the heel until it breaks or bends

Tell me....
love_prada_and_gucci

Post by love_prada_and_gucci »

Have fun with them, wearing them, scuffing heel and finish them! :)
LP&G (Love_Prada_And_Gucci)
slingblade

Post by slingblade »

Ah the joys of city garbage pickup! Unfortunately, my town has a self-serving dump so this kind of thing doesn't happen here!

What size are they?
Trashy

Post by Trashy »

6 - Paint them with spray paint and leave them with a friendly note on at her door. Maybe she will give you more to play with after that.
I'm Trashed
olivio

Post by olivio »

really nice well worn sandals.
Cut and burn it
cumonsandals

get a picture of her

Post by cumonsandals »

get some pictures of her.