Marching Band Boots (L@@K)

Any type of shoe abuse. Broken heels, well worn shoes, scuffed shoes, torn shoes, shoes run over by cars, shoes dragged on the ground, crinkled pointy toes, shoes sawed in half, shoes run over by cars, lost shoes, shoe trees, trample, crush, etc. Any other discussion or photos having to do with shoes, boots or other footwear, abused or not, is welcome.

Alle Arten von Schuh-Missbrauch. Abgebrochene Absätze, sehr getragene, abgenutzte, verschlissene, zerissene, überfahrene Schuhe. Schuhe über den Boden gerschliffen, zerknitterte Schuhspitzen, zersägte, plattgetretene, zerquetschte Schuhe, verlorene Schuhe, Schuhbäume etc. Jede andere Diskussion oder Fotos im Zusammenhang mit Schuhen oder Stiefeln oder andere Arten von Schuhen, missbraucht oder nicht, ist willkommen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

Ghosty

Marching Band Boots (L@@K)

Post by Ghosty »

Aye, hello everyone! I stumbled onto this site a year ago and have enjoyed it very much so. I decided today since I had some free time, to post a bit of my collection. These boots are a Mary-Kate and Ashley brand. They were used by a girl I know who is in the marching band. Yes... she was wearing these during every marching band meeting including all the football games and she just plainly wore these things like crazy! It took me many years to get them off of her. EXTREMELY worn, the smell is horrid (that's a goodt hing >: D) and look in my eyes, okay. No cum shots
Have at it...

Image[/img]
REMLAP

Post by REMLAP »

Where are the photos? :(
swampthing

Post by swampthing »

REMLAP wrote:Where are the photos? :(

Probably on his computer. Ghosty, you might need to post them on the Internet somewhere...
pumpfien

Post by pumpfien »

browse
upload
copy
paste

this of course, after re-sizing the image to fit the parameters of the site's requirements

:lol: