What should I do with them?

Any type of shoe abuse. Broken heels, well worn shoes, scuffed shoes, torn shoes, shoes run over by cars, shoes dragged on the ground, crinkled pointy toes, shoes sawed in half, shoes run over by cars, lost shoes, shoe trees, trample, crush, etc. Any other discussion or photos having to do with shoes, boots or other footwear, abused or not, is welcome.

Alle Arten von Schuh-Missbrauch. Abgebrochene Absätze, sehr getragene, abgenutzte, verschlissene, zerissene, überfahrene Schuhe. Schuhe über den Boden gerschliffen, zerknitterte Schuhspitzen, zersägte, plattgetretene, zerquetschte Schuhe, verlorene Schuhe, Schuhbäume etc. Jede andere Diskussion oder Fotos im Zusammenhang mit Schuhen oder Stiefeln oder andere Arten von Schuhen, missbraucht oder nicht, ist willkommen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

love_prada_and_gucci

What should I do with them?

Post by love_prada_and_gucci »

Hi everyone,

tomorrow, I will purchase that pair of high heels from Transit (Spring in USA) :

What should I do (to abuse them)?

I don't want to burn them...but ;)

Any suggestion

lp&g
LP&G (Love_Prada_And_Gucci)

Post by Guest »

break off the heels
Lazlo

Post by Lazlo »

Cut open the toes and model them.

Post by Guest »

PISS ALL OVER THEM!!!!
mudcole

well

Post by mudcole »

I would like to see them slowly dipped into paint, don't mind the colour. then walk around on some paper and leave sole prints.

As for the last post,this body fluid stuff is getting so boring,maybe its time to split this forum in half for those that want to "fark" and "piss" on shoes and those that don't.

I also think the guest option should go as some of the comments that get posted by these people are meaningless and childish.

What do other true members think?
"The only normal people are the ones you don't know very well!" www.mudcole.com
FunAndSun

body fluids

Post by FunAndSun »

I am with mudcole 100% on this.
Wet and abused members are my vote
Wet is best!
neurohsc

Re: What should I do with them?

Post by neurohsc »

Hi There,
I think these shoes are really awesome. I would love to have the shoes for myself to admire and wear, Please let me know where they can be purchased. I love to trash shoes, but these are a piece of art. If you trash them, use them in many different situations so they can be enjoyed over and over! I agree that they are too nice to burn.
SKN

love_prada_and_gucci wrote:Hi everyone,

tomorrow, I will purchase that pair of high heels from Transit (Spring in USA) :

What should I do (to abuse them)?

I don't want to burn them...but ;)

Any suggestion

lp&g