Website update (finally!) (pic inside)

Any type of shoe abuse. Broken heels, well worn shoes, scuffed shoes, torn shoes, shoes run over by cars, shoes dragged on the ground, crinkled pointy toes, shoes sawed in half, shoes run over by cars, lost shoes, shoe trees, trample, crush, etc. Any other discussion or photos having to do with shoes, boots or other footwear, abused or not, is welcome.

Alle Arten von Schuh-Missbrauch. Abgebrochene Absätze, sehr getragene, abgenutzte, verschlissene, zerissene, überfahrene Schuhe. Schuhe über den Boden gerschliffen, zerknitterte Schuhspitzen, zersägte, plattgetretene, zerquetschte Schuhe, verlorene Schuhe, Schuhbäume etc. Jede andere Diskussion oder Fotos im Zusammenhang mit Schuhen oder Stiefeln oder andere Arten von Schuhen, missbraucht oder nicht, ist willkommen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

Website update (finally!) (pic inside)

Post by Guest »

Dear friends,

I have been away muuuuch too long! :(

Like some others on this forum, I have a life outside this forum as well, and sometimes that is quite distracting.

Anyway, I have found again some time to spend here and I'll try to participate in the discussions more often.

To make it up a little bit, I have updated my web site, so I hope you'll enjoy. The new series contain a lot of wet high heels in salt water, and some barefoot walking in pantyhose as well.

As you can see, at the end of our trip the heels are *really* badly scuffed and damaged. You should realize that these shoes are only a couple of months old (they were brand new in december last year, and my wife's favorite shoes) and now they are in too bad a shape to be worn.

I even fear that some day my wife will cut them to pieces before my eyes and trash them.

Have fun, and don't forget to tell what you think!

Here is a preview:

For the entire series, visit:

http://www.ruinedpantyhose.com/index2.html

Post by Guest »

Lovely pictures of lovely shoes. Thank you
pumpfancier

new postings?

Post by pumpfancier »

Unfortunately I can't see anything new on your site, except for the results of the lottery. Am I missing something, or have you not yet posted the series of which the above is a sample?

PF
shred

Post by shred »

It's the last series at the bottom of page 2. This is the direct link:
http://www.ruinedpantyhose.com/blue_pumps_040717/blue_pumps_040717.html
pumpfancier

thanks

Post by pumpfancier »

Thanks for the direct link - another fine set of pictures. But it does not appear to be linked to your index page 2. As for the shoes, they have indeed taken a beating. But with some polish to cover the scuffs, and perhaps some repair to the heel tips, they should still be wearable, even if only for further adventures of a similar kind. I hope that will be their future, rather than destruction, and that you will share the activities with the rest of us in the form of pictures.

PF
FunAndSun

fantastic as usual

Post by FunAndSun »

I loved the blue shoe photos and stories all the way. great
Did your wife wear them in public after the first few abuses?
Wet is best!
shred

Post by shred »

Pumpfancier:

Uhm... this is a website about shoe abuse, not shoe repair... :wink:

But seriously, our fun is to abuse beautiful shoes, in other words, damage undamaged shoes to a state which gets worse every time. If we bring back the shoes in a better state, just to do the same abuse again it is not that much fun. So either we'll use the shoes in another session, damaging them even more, or my wife will surprise me one day doing the final session 8)

Don't worry though... we have obtained some other pairs of heels which are quite similar.

Sunandfun:

Yes, usually my wife continues to wear abused shoes from day to day and in public. That really turns me on, to see her wearing shoes (and pantyhose) which already are damaged and tattered. Not only that, but even when she is wearing new shoes, she could not care less where she is walking and whether or not she damages her heels. As we live in an area with a lot of dirt roads, full of sharp rocks and stones, the first signs of wear like scuffs and scratches already show up on the very first days she wears them. (I am a lucky man) :P

Shred