Ebay is great..

Any type of shoe abuse. Broken heels, well worn shoes, scuffed shoes, torn shoes, shoes run over by cars, shoes dragged on the ground, crinkled pointy toes, shoes sawed in half, shoes run over by cars, lost shoes, shoe trees, trample, crush, etc. Any other discussion or photos having to do with shoes, boots or other footwear, abused or not, is welcome.

Alle Arten von Schuh-Missbrauch. Abgebrochene Absätze, sehr getragene, abgenutzte, verschlissene, zerissene, überfahrene Schuhe. Schuhe über den Boden gerschliffen, zerknitterte Schuhspitzen, zersägte, plattgetretene, zerquetschte Schuhe, verlorene Schuhe, Schuhbäume etc. Jede andere Diskussion oder Fotos im Zusammenhang mit Schuhen oder Stiefeln oder andere Arten von Schuhen, missbraucht oder nicht, ist willkommen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

Fishster

Ebay is great..

Post by Fishster »

Asked for extra picture of these as they are very very very nice, and to my suprise she replied with these two (among others..)

Thought i'd share them with you ^^

Enjoy ;)
WAMSneak

Post by WAMSneak »

A very nice pair of DC's and a nice slim pair of ankles going into them.

Are you planning to buy them from her so you can abuse them?

That would be something really worth seeing :-)

WAMSneak
Fishster

Post by Fishster »

WAMSneak wrote:A very nice pair of DC's and a nice slim pair of ankles going into them.

Are you planning to buy them from her so you can abuse them?

That would be something really worth seeing :-)

WAMSneak

I'd love too, but i'm trying to work out a way of getting another pair I won this morning..

Plus I don't have any more room left in my stash (one pair of vans and one DC) - and another thing, i'm moving in two weeks.

And another.. i'm aquiring another pair next week heh... i'd love too though

Do you want the link to the ebay auction? (it's got 2 days left, no bids - they are size 5 UK)
WAMSneak

Post by WAMSneak »

Cool, post the link and I might have a bid :-)
Fishster

Post by Fishster »