HHDS Movie Quality Please Vote

Any type of shoe abuse. Broken heels, well worn shoes, scuffed shoes, torn shoes, shoes run over by cars, shoes dragged on the ground, crinkled pointy toes, shoes sawed in half, shoes run over by cars, lost shoes, shoe trees, trample, crush, etc. Any other discussion or photos having to do with shoes, boots or other footwear, abused or not, is welcome.

Alle Arten von Schuh-Missbrauch. Abgebrochene Absätze, sehr getragene, abgenutzte, verschlissene, zerissene, überfahrene Schuhe. Schuhe über den Boden gerschliffen, zerknitterte Schuhspitzen, zersägte, plattgetretene, zerquetschte Schuhe, verlorene Schuhe, Schuhbäume etc. Jede andere Diskussion oder Fotos im Zusammenhang mit Schuhen oder Stiefeln oder andere Arten von Schuhen, missbraucht oder nicht, ist willkommen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

DO YOU LIKE THE HIGH RES MOVIES?

Yes I Like The High Res Movies - I Have Dial Up
8%
Yes I Like The High Res Movies - I Have High Speed Internet Access
92%
I Have Dial Up And Am Not Prepared To Download Such Big File
No votes

Total votes: 13

FallenForever

Post by FallenForever »

If your webspace and web traffic allows it, why don't use the high res version? But I would also suggest to do a test with DivX plugins. Quality/file size dependancy is awesome.
cgrassham

Post by cgrassham »

I like the high res videos, and even on my slow connection, they don't take that long to load
Shoes + deep sticky mud = :)
EmmaJNation

Post by EmmaJNation »

If space is no problem, have both Hi and Lo Res available (maybe with an approximate downloading time for 56K connection?) and let the user choose each time they want to download.
Emma
Wetshoe
Site Admin

Post by Wetshoe »

hi hhds,
nice clip!
i agree with emma.
if i'm not mistaken, usually bandwidth is the problem and not storage
so if its not too inconvenient, why not put up both formats?
wetshoe
Damagedheels.com(hhds)

Post by Damagedheels.com(hhds) »

Wetshoe wrote:hi hhds,
nice clip!
i agree with emma.
if i'm not mistaken, usually bandwidth is the problem and not storage
so if its not too inconvenient, why not put up both formats?
wetshoe

Good Point!
ppac

Post by ppac »

Will the existing clips on your member site be converted into the hi-res format? Would be awesome if they were.
Damagedheels.com(hhds)

Post by Damagedheels.com(hhds) »

ppac wrote:Will the existing clips on your member site be converted into the hi-res format? Would be awesome if they were.

I will be attempting to convert the old movie files into the new high res format,it means a lot of work for me and im sure you can appreciate 800+ movies to convert aint gonna happen over night!
I hope to be doing all update with the new format,however in certain situations this wont be possible
cheers
HHDS