What would you do

Any type of shoe abuse. Broken heels, well worn shoes, scuffed shoes, torn shoes, shoes run over by cars, shoes dragged on the ground, crinkled pointy toes, shoes sawed in half, shoes run over by cars, lost shoes, shoe trees, trample, crush, etc. Any other discussion or photos having to do with shoes, boots or other footwear, abused or not, is welcome.

Alle Arten von Schuh-Missbrauch. Abgebrochene Absätze, sehr getragene, abgenutzte, verschlissene, zerissene, überfahrene Schuhe. Schuhe über den Boden gerschliffen, zerknitterte Schuhspitzen, zersägte, plattgetretene, zerquetschte Schuhe, verlorene Schuhe, Schuhbäume etc. Jede andere Diskussion oder Fotos im Zusammenhang mit Schuhen oder Stiefeln oder andere Arten von Schuhen, missbraucht oder nicht, ist willkommen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

mossimo13

Re: What would you do

Post by mossimo13 »

001 wrote: Tue Jun 06, 2023 12:00 pm That is good to know. Some pumps are just too cute to be abused and need love and care to be looked after and hugged etc. Not hurt in any way.

Others, well, have at it.

But not these ones.
I can take additional pictures of them if you want

Post by 001 »

OK, more pictures are always welcome!
mossimo13

Post by mossimo13 »

noirhhl

Post by noirhhl »

Wear them for a bit then when they’ve got wear and tear, have fun with them :)
mossimo13

Post by mossimo13 »

noirhhl wrote: Sun Jun 11, 2023 2:28 am Wear them for a bit then when they’ve got wear and tear, have fun with them :)
They'd fit you?
hogl

Post by hogl »

Pretty cute ankle boots, although they are made of faux leather. Since they are my size, I would try to put them on and take a walk in the evening after the rain along the muddy paths in the park. At the same time I would check how well they will show themselves in puddles. Finally, I would test their heels for strength - will they withstand my weight? Then they could be used as a cum dumpster.
noirhhl

Post by noirhhl »

mossimo13 wrote: Mon Jun 12, 2023 1:12 pm
noirhhl wrote: Sun Jun 11, 2023 2:28 am Wear them for a bit then when they’ve got wear and tear, have fun with them :)
They'd fit you?
I (36f) wear 39-40. DH (38m) wears 42