Which pump I purchase for my actress in my upcoming project?

Any type of shoe abuse. Broken heels, well worn shoes, scuffed shoes, torn shoes, shoes run over by cars, shoes dragged on the ground, crinkled pointy toes, shoes sawed in half, shoes run over by cars, lost shoes, shoe trees, trample, crush, etc. Any other discussion or photos having to do with shoes, boots or other footwear, abused or not, is welcome.

Alle Arten von Schuh-Missbrauch. Abgebrochene Absätze, sehr getragene, abgenutzte, verschlissene, zerissene, überfahrene Schuhe. Schuhe über den Boden gerschliffen, zerknitterte Schuhspitzen, zersägte, plattgetretene, zerquetschte Schuhe, verlorene Schuhe, Schuhbäume etc. Jede andere Diskussion oder Fotos im Zusammenhang mit Schuhen oder Stiefeln oder andere Arten von Schuhen, missbraucht oder nicht, ist willkommen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

Which one do you want to see in my project?

Aldo
65%
Nine West
35%

Total votes: 23

search_un

Aldo

Post by search_un »

If the Aldo's have leather soles I would love to buy them from her after she abuses the heel out of them. Any chance of this?

looktilfound@wmconnect.com
love_prada_and_gucci

Post by love_prada_and_gucci »

guest wrote:I know that,i'm just saying if he can't get mud then try the woman stepping in thick sticky glue,her struggling to get free(a few "eww,gross" noises would be nice)with the shoes on,then she just leaves the shoes in the glue,I mean isn't that abused shoes too and love_prada_and_gucci please tell me what you think of this idea.

Maybe for an upcoming project. For this one, the scenarii is already written and I will be complicated to change details at this time. But I like the idea for an another project.
LP&G (Love_Prada_And_Gucci)
love_prada_and_gucci

Re: Aldo

search_un wrote:If the Aldo's have leather soles I would love to buy them from her after she abuses the heel out of them. Any chance of this?

looktilfound@wmconnect.com

Depend on the feet size of the actress (I will meet her this week or the next week), it could be an idea.
martin

Post by martin »

Nine west they look very nice.
pumpjob

Post by pumpjob »

For my taste the Aldo's have a sexier look. Abuse them.
mudcole

yup

Post by mudcole »

pumpjob wrote:For my taste the Aldo's have a sexier look. Abuse them.

i agree,aldo very sexy
"The only normal people are the ones you don't know very well!" www.mudcole.com
love_prada_and_gucci

Re: yup

mudcole wrote:
pumpjob wrote:For my taste the Aldo's have a sexier look. Abuse them.

i agree,aldo very sexy

I agree too! But I like also the Nine West. In red, they are pretty nice, but in the movie I will shot, I need a black pair.

In two week, I will tell you which I choose for the movie.

lp&g