Anyone for pasta...?

Any type of shoe abuse. Broken heels, well worn shoes, scuffed shoes, torn shoes, shoes run over by cars, shoes dragged on the ground, crinkled pointy toes, shoes sawed in half, shoes run over by cars, lost shoes, shoe trees, trample, crush, etc. Any other discussion or photos having to do with shoes, boots or other footwear, abused or not, is welcome.

Alle Arten von Schuh-Missbrauch. Abgebrochene Absätze, sehr getragene, abgenutzte, verschlissene, zerissene, überfahrene Schuhe. Schuhe über den Boden gerschliffen, zerknitterte Schuhspitzen, zersägte, plattgetretene, zerquetschte Schuhe, verlorene Schuhe, Schuhbäume etc. Jede andere Diskussion oder Fotos im Zusammenhang mit Schuhen oder Stiefeln oder andere Arten von Schuhen, missbraucht oder nicht, ist willkommen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

Angela Heels

Anyone for pasta...?

Post by Angela Heels »

Hi Everone

Its been a while since i posted so to make up for it I wondered who would like some pasta..? Anyone wanna help clean up...? hehe

Angela
xx

ultraz

Post by ultraz »

I'd love to help clean up! I love pasta, esp. served with boots ;)
leatheruserabuser51uk

Post by leatheruserabuser51uk »

were you tempted to put any of the pasta inside them sexy boots? :P
Thigh Boots

Re: Anyone for pasta...?

Post by Thigh Boots »

WOW!!! Thank you very much, Angela!]
Angela Heels

Post by Angela Heels »

Hello ;)

I am pleased you all liked the photos. It would be great to have someone help to 'clean up' haha....

I wasn't so much tempted to put pasta down the inside of my boots as i was the tomato sauce. It would have been such a turn on to feel the cool sauce trickle down between the inside of the boot and my leg. Every step would have allowed it to seep further inside my boots - squelching and oozing all the way to my feet!

Alas the sauce was too oily and i knew i really wouldn't be able to clean them that well... But there's loads of other things I do like inside my boots.... orange juice, marshmallows and rice to name a few.... haha!

:wink:

Angela
xx
Thigh Boots

More fotos!

Post by Thigh Boots »

Please, Angela, send more than such photos! And also photo Thigh Boots in mud!!!
Angela Heels

Does anyone want more pasta...?

Post by Angela Heels »

Hi folks

Ok theres plenty pasta left. Who wants more?

You'll never look at pasta the same way ever again! hehe

Angela
xx