destroy all this sexy shoes

Any type of shoe abuse. Broken heels, well worn shoes, scuffed shoes, torn shoes, shoes run over by cars, shoes dragged on the ground, crinkled pointy toes, shoes sawed in half, shoes run over by cars, lost shoes, shoe trees, trample, crush, etc. Any other discussion or photos having to do with shoes, boots or other footwear, abused or not, is welcome.

Alle Arten von Schuh-Missbrauch. Abgebrochene Absätze, sehr getragene, abgenutzte, verschlissene, zerissene, überfahrene Schuhe. Schuhe über den Boden gerschliffen, zerknitterte Schuhspitzen, zersägte, plattgetretene, zerquetschte Schuhe, verlorene Schuhe, Schuhbäume etc. Jede andere Diskussion oder Fotos im Zusammenhang mit Schuhen oder Stiefeln oder andere Arten von Schuhen, missbraucht oder nicht, ist willkommen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

italyanstyle

destroy all this sexy shoes

Post by italyanstyle »

Hi to all
Today Alessandra sey: "Arturo, please trash all this shoes..." 8)

And now? :shock:
I can destroy one with muriatic acid.... ord stomp.... run over with car.... destroy with various tools .... I can treat with piss..... :twisted:
mmmm.....

Your opinion? :wink:
Arturo (and Alex!)

ciao!
A & Al
heels4tw

Post by heels4tw »

Show us some more of those toe prints before you do anything else to them!
slingblade

Post by slingblade »

I would love to rescue those black pumps and have fun with them myself but since that's not the case, please document their demise with many, many pictures!
josephine

oo

Post by josephine »

can't wait!

but a little mud would be nice too....go on alessandra dare you!

:twisted:
'It doesn't matter what you are wearing-If you have good shoes and a good bag, you'll look right.'

Tamara Yeardye-President of Jimmy Choo.
rigilover

Loved shoes

Post by rigilover »

I love these shoes and my favorite is the black ones.
I cant belived you go trash them :cry:

Can we see alexandra used them?
Piss first them and next put under the car weell. :twisted:

Please made a litle clip.
Tanks
chris

Post by chris »

oh my god!!! the black ones with the white label inside (on photo no 6 i can see the well worn insoles) are great!!! if you really intend to trash them please just simply burn them up slowly. but maybe they will be modelled before??

best greetings from austria

chris
chris

Post by chris »

or pour muriatic acid in them!!