More psyberia.net pictures!

Any type of shoe abuse. Broken heels, well worn shoes, scuffed shoes, torn shoes, shoes run over by cars, shoes dragged on the ground, crinkled pointy toes, shoes sawed in half, shoes run over by cars, lost shoes, shoe trees, trample, crush, etc. Any other discussion or photos having to do with shoes, boots or other footwear, abused or not, is welcome.

Alle Arten von Schuh-Missbrauch. Abgebrochene Absätze, sehr getragene, abgenutzte, verschlissene, zerissene, überfahrene Schuhe. Schuhe über den Boden gerschliffen, zerknitterte Schuhspitzen, zersägte, plattgetretene, zerquetschte Schuhe, verlorene Schuhe, Schuhbäume etc. Jede andere Diskussion oder Fotos im Zusammenhang mit Schuhen oder Stiefeln oder andere Arten von Schuhen, missbraucht oder nicht, ist willkommen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

psyberia

More psyberia.net pictures!

Post by psyberia »

I really appreciate all the comments I recieved from the last set of pictures, so here's some more for you- let me know what you think. There will be lots more when I get my site up (hopefully this weekend). By the way, are there any females here (midwest USA) that enjoy wet / messy or just plain sexy heels? I'm always looking for more models. Enjoy the pics! -Psy

Denice with (what's left of) her birthday cake. It was lots of fun to eat after we finished the pictures :wink:

This is one of my favorite pics- Michelle has really high arches:

Kristie gets her heels wet before heading for the mud:

very sexy pics psy.

Post by guest »

G'Day from downunder Psy, cant wait till ure site is up n running,very sexy pics again. mud , food and very sexy gals wearing spike stiletto heels, a sexy combination.

The wife & i would love to get a site going as well, as we recently have bought a new decent digital vid camera with plenty of footage of all sorts of sexy stiletto situations, but at the moment we are busy with our beautiful new baby daughter.

When we do our site will be 100% free, with video downloads and all , as it is a hobby of ours, plus those who cannot afford to subscribe to a pay site will get to see more than 2 or 3 pics , like alot of pay sites.

luv from Downunder.
mudcole

so

Post by mudcole »

wicked photos,are the cake heels black suede?,if they are mmmm!!!!!!

can't wait to see the pair that are getting wet finding their way into the mud :twisted: :twisted:

to the guest why don't you post some of the pictures here at the forum??

i'm sure it wouldn't take that long.
"The only normal people are the ones you don't know very well!" www.mudcole.com
HeelsForever

No pics....?

Post by HeelsForever »

Am I the only one who can't see the pics anymore? Just the infamous 'red x'...... :-(

Can't wait 'till the site's finished. Absolutely fabulous pics!!!

Great girls, fantastic shoes - what more can you ask for....
psyberia

Re: so

Post by psyberia »

mudcole wrote:wicked photos,are the cake heels black suede?,if they are mmmm!!!!!!

can't wait to see the pair that are getting wet finding their way into the mud :twisted: :twisted:

to the guest why don't you post some of the pictures here at the forum??

i'm sure it wouldn't take that long.

Yes, black suede! The pics are loading fine when I view the forum, it there anyone elsegetting the red X?

Aussie guest- Please post some of your pics here! If you wanted to , you could email some pics to me and I'll put them up here or on a "contributions" area of my site.
mudcole

mmm

Post by mudcole »

You can't beat a good cake stomp in a pair of fine high heels...ha-pp-y birthday to you!!!

:wink:
"The only normal people are the ones you don't know very well!" www.mudcole.com
Dan

Wow

Post by Dan »

I love the white heels in the mud, but like seeing you actually wearing heels in the abusing mode like the stream. Keep up the super work. You must no be too far away as I am in the southern midwest. Need any help in licking your shoes and feet clean of cake?