Impressive!!!!!

Boots and shoes getting wet, muddy or messy in various ways. Ladies, want to show off your beautiful shoes? Nowhere in the world will they be appreciated more! Registering will enable many helpful features, and its free.

Stiefel und Schuhe werden auf unterschiedliche Art und Weise nass, matschig und schmutzig gemacht. Ladies, möchtet ihr eure schönen Schuhe zeigen? Nirgendwo auf der Welt werden sie mehr geschätzt als hier. Registriert euch kostenlos und aktiviert viele hilfreiche Funktionen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

shoestrung

Impressive!!!!!

Post by shoestrung »

I just came across this forum. Ive had a shoe fetish for a few years now. I thought it was a bit odd that I could come just thinking about a pair of shoes and feet, without picturing a girls face, but now I have found all the other weird fuckers too! :lol:

I just tried to upload some photos... Ive got a shitload of great stuff! But I got some error. Will try again later. Anyway, glad I came across this forum!
mudcole

mmm

Post by mudcole »

Speak for youself coz i'm not weird!
"The only normal people are the ones you don't know very well!" www.mudcole.com
Me&MessySophie

Post by Me&MessySophie »

I would'nt call it weird its just the same as something you find attractive in a woman like having long hair which Sophie does and gets her heels messy for me to way hay for me :D

Me
shred

Post by shred »

Shoestrung is right, at least as far it concerns me.

I like my wife to wear nice white socks and knee-high stockings, and make them as dirty as possible. I love to see her wearing a pantyhose and walking barefoot on the rocks or on the street to make as many runs as possible. I buy her beautiful shoes and ask her to walk thru the mud or sea water. Even when the shoes are brand new I get excited when she scuffs all the leather off the heels. When she cuts her shoes to pieces, especially when it concerns high heeled sandals I am in heaven.

I call this downright weird, insane, mentally ill and sick.

But that is just me. :)

Shred
Cammile

Post by Cammile »

I believe it depends on what you call sick or weird Shred. If we look back and wonder just who was the first person you know who called it strange? Just who were they quoting? And who gave them that right? I think that weird and sick shoiuld be reserved for asses who are mean and hurt other people. The only rule I live by is: as long as you are not hurting anyone ..... then it is ok to do. You are not weird if you are doing something that you like and, don't live by other peoples opinions, enjoy those opinions that you create yourself.
Cammile :)
mudcole

Post by mudcole »

Cammile wrote:I believe it depends on what you call sick or weird Shred. If we look back and wonder just who was the first person you know who called it strange? Just who were they quoting? And who gave them that right? I think that weird and sick shoiuld be reserved for asses who are mean and hurt other people. The only rule I live by is: as long as you are not hurting anyone ..... then it is ok to do. You are not weird if you are doing something that you like and, don't live by other peoples opinions, enjoy those opinions that you create yourself.
Cammile :)

Well put.

Also just take a moment to read my tag line....
"The only normal people are the ones you don't know very well!" www.mudcole.com
shoestrung

Post by shoestrung »

When I said weird fuckers I meant it in a light hearted way. No intention of causing offence.

Its a little warped, that's all.

Anyway, here are some images of my girls heels! Enjoy.

I particularly love the gold sandals. Would hate to shred them! ;)

SORRY NO WEINERS IN THIS AREA :D (MOD)