What Should Happen To These?

Any type of shoe abuse. Broken heels, well worn shoes, scuffed shoes, torn shoes, shoes run over by cars, shoes dragged on the ground, crinkled pointy toes, shoes sawed in half, shoes run over by cars, lost shoes, shoe trees, trample, crush, etc. Any other discussion or photos having to do with shoes, boots or other footwear, abused or not, is welcome.

Alle Arten von Schuh-Missbrauch. Abgebrochene Absätze, sehr getragene, abgenutzte, verschlissene, zerissene, überfahrene Schuhe. Schuhe über den Boden gerschliffen, zerknitterte Schuhspitzen, zersägte, plattgetretene, zerquetschte Schuhe, verlorene Schuhe, Schuhbäume etc. Jede andere Diskussion oder Fotos im Zusammenhang mit Schuhen oder Stiefeln oder andere Arten von Schuhen, missbraucht oder nicht, ist willkommen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

Damagedheels.com(hhds)

What Should Happen To These?

Post by Damagedheels.com(hhds) »

I bought these from e-bay,however they looked like they had a higher heel in the picture than they actually have! so as i have a new model comming on saturday for a shoot (she can wear them) my question is this what would you like see happen to them! (please keep it simple!)
cheers
HHDS

mudcole

er

Post by mudcole »

Leave them in the box and set fire to it!!!!!

:twisted: :twisted: :wink: :lol:
"The only normal people are the ones you don't know very well!" www.mudcole.com
Freak

Post by Freak »

Let the model walk with them, and then she stuck in a grate, after a long fight a heel broke, and she put them into the trash.

Freak
Damagedheels.com(hhds)

Post by Damagedheels.com(hhds) »

Sorry forgot to mention :roll: this will be an indoor shoot
HHDS
mudcole

oh ok

Post by mudcole »

Er....pop in a baking tray add a little mint drizzle a little oil over them and slow bake on gas mark 5 for a few hours!!!!!!!!!!!

ok ok,i'm on my way.... i'll go and stand in the corner!!!! :lol:
"The only normal people are the ones you don't know very well!" www.mudcole.com
Freak

Post by Freak »

But maybe an idea for another pair......;)

Freak
jcfeli

When you go outdoors in them ...

Post by jcfeli »

I do understand you asked for ideas involving indoor activities. When you do go outdoors with them, on an especially warm sunny day, please consider taking a powerful magnifying lens with you -- and focus the sun's image on the shoes, and photograph the smoke emanating from the shoe! Sometimes you can achieve a small flame -- not enough that would spontaneously combust that your model would be in harm's way -- but it is striking, nonetheless. I think it would be wonderful for your female model to be doing this -- holding the lens and capturing the lens and smoke in the same photograph.

Cheers

Joe <jcfeli>