Slipping

Any type of shoe abuse. Broken heels, well worn shoes, scuffed shoes, torn shoes, shoes run over by cars, shoes dragged on the ground, crinkled pointy toes, shoes sawed in half, shoes run over by cars, lost shoes, shoe trees, trample, crush, etc. Any other discussion or photos having to do with shoes, boots or other footwear, abused or not, is welcome.

Alle Arten von Schuh-Missbrauch. Abgebrochene Absätze, sehr getragene, abgenutzte, verschlissene, zerissene, überfahrene Schuhe. Schuhe über den Boden gerschliffen, zerknitterte Schuhspitzen, zersägte, plattgetretene, zerquetschte Schuhe, verlorene Schuhe, Schuhbäume etc. Jede andere Diskussion oder Fotos im Zusammenhang mit Schuhen oder Stiefeln oder andere Arten von Schuhen, missbraucht oder nicht, ist willkommen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

Jo_UK

Slipping

Post by Jo_UK »

Hiya everyone!

Does anyone love wearing stilettos with very slippery soles and slipping and sliding about on different surfaces in them?

I would love to hear any experiences of slipping in slippery stilettos, whether it be intentional or accidental!

Jo
JVilla

An expericence of slippery high-heel sandals...

Post by JVilla »

Hi, Jo...

I'm a big fan of slippery shoes, specially stilettos, high-heel sandals and flip-flops on slippery surfaces, like oil, fruits and banana peels.

I recomend you to see the video #2. It's a great video with this particular subject.

Well, I wish to share with you an experience that I had a weeks ago (and you thought it only happened in cartoons and old movies): I was walking when the girl next to me (I notice that she was wearing high-heel sandals) suddenly lost her footing and had to scramble to keep her balance. I instinctively put out a hand to help steady her. Hands still clutched, she and I both slowly turned our heads to see what it was that had cause her to slip. And there it was: a banana peel.

I hope to hear from you soon, with any experience of you!

JVilla
jcfeli

Yahoo Group Whose Subject is igh Heels on Slippery Surfaces

Post by jcfeli »

Hello All,

Here is a Yahoo group that contains the subject matter you wish to see:

http://uk.groups.yahoo.com/group/slippy_high_heels

Also if you look at archenemys.com, there are previews of a girl walking on ice in 5 or 6" heels.

Cheers

Joe
Jo_UK

Hi

Post by Jo_UK »

Hi JVilla, you seemed to be in just the right place at the right time! Did the girl say that her shoes were slippery at all? Could you describe them?

I haven't slipped on banana yet...in public anyway :wink:

Please e-mail me at jo_uk77@hotmail.com if you wish, I would love to hear any experiences you have and I would be happy to tell you about my interest

Jo