Shower performance

Boots and shoes getting wet, muddy or messy in various ways. Ladies, want to show off your beautiful shoes? Nowhere in the world will they be appreciated more! Registering will enable many helpful features, and its free.

Stiefel und Schuhe werden auf unterschiedliche Art und Weise nass, matschig und schmutzig gemacht. Ladies, möchtet ihr eure schönen Schuhe zeigen? Nirgendwo auf der Welt werden sie mehr geschätzt als hier. Registriert euch kostenlos und aktiviert viele hilfreiche Funktionen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

Abraxas

Shower performance

Post by Abraxas »

Hi,

this is just again to pay back for months of just looking.

I'm a party promoter and I made a dream come true and built a shower for gogo dancers on the stage of my party. My g/f had lots of fun and almost everybody really loved it! It's not just a small crowd of WAM fans. Just because they make no effort in experiencing such things doesn't mean they don't like it. I was kind of impressed and enjoyed the shows. Now I have to wait 4 weeks for my next party. :(

Enjoy the pix

Wetshoe
Site Admin

Post by Wetshoe »

give us your party info and next time we're partying in berlin kitty will come gogo in your shower... in really nice shoes.
Abraxas

Post by Abraxas »

Sounds like you're in Berlin from time to time?
You're always welcome doing your fotoshootings or whatever.
One problem with shoes is always the sexiest ones aren't the best for dancing. It's exhausting anyway, but when the're wet it's lots more difficult to dance when they're slippery inside...
My party is always the first friday of the month in Kitkatclub Berlin. But it's not always with the shower because there's other performances, too. I try to serve the crowd and a messy show I made drove me the people away because they were throwing goo into the crowd :)
So better ask me, if there's a shower before you come. It can vary from sex, SM shows to just some drummers joining the technobeats. But the shower will probably be there more often :D
Abraxas

Kitty

Post by Abraxas »

btw: The people working here and the regular guests call this club "kitty" :D
tightsgirl

address of party?

Post by tightsgirl »

What's the address of your party? I live in Berlin and would like to come and check out your next party...
Wetshoe
Site Admin

Post by Wetshoe »

we'll contact you before we go. shower, slime, techno, its all good.
messylaura

Post by messylaura »

exccellent, glad you came out of the darkness and posted :D
couple of past wet / muddy videos from me
https://www.youtube.com/@abigailbutterfly