** UPDATE *** Question I ask to everyone (I want your...)

Boots and shoes getting wet, muddy or messy in various ways. Ladies, want to show off your beautiful shoes? Nowhere in the world will they be appreciated more! Registering will enable many helpful features, and its free.

Stiefel und Schuhe werden auf unterschiedliche Art und Weise nass, matschig und schmutzig gemacht. Ladies, möchtet ihr eure schönen Schuhe zeigen? Nirgendwo auf der Welt werden sie mehr geschätzt als hier. Registriert euch kostenlos und aktiviert viele hilfreiche Funktionen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

love_prada_and_gucci

** UPDATE *** Question I ask to everyone (I want your...)

Post by love_prada_and_gucci »

Do you remember of the pair of sandals of my step-sister?

Well, I want exactly this pair. She purchases that model 3 years ago. Recently, I found the model name and number and I try to find this pair in the store she bought them. No success. I call every stores that sell that brand, only one sales woman gives me an another model number. I call today the outlet store and the model is out.

The model is discontinued and they aren't availalble anymore, even in the outlet store.

Now, the question is :

The only pair I can get is the pair from my step-sister. Should I ask to her to give me, or sell her sandals? (I can pay the price she wants)

Or wait her when she will put this pair in the garbage then, I could pick them?

Do you think it's a good idea?
Last edited by love_prada_and_gucci on Sun Oct 22, 2006 12:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
LP&G (Love_Prada_And_Gucci)
mudcole

mmm

Post by mudcole »

Tough call...

I would look for a pair similar to this one or keep looking for another pair.

Then if and when she throws that pair out you get them too!! :wink:
"The only normal people are the ones you don't know very well!" www.mudcole.com
love_prada_and_gucci

I find a similar pair from Nine west, but I already abuse them :) For the bliss one, I will try to convince my step sister.

"I have a movie project and I know that you have a nice pair of sandals and I wonder if ..." ?

And I can say also "But, maybe your pair could be ruined by accident, so I will give you cash for them"

Hum!
Me&MessySophie

Post by Me&MessySophie »

yeah you might get away with that. i'd just get on ebay theirs loads that look like them or put the details in and their might be the same pair on their never no :D

me
dctoe100

Question

Post by dctoe100 »

I think I would try to talk her into giving them up, selling them to you or otherwise. Does she know about your love of them?
dctoe
dctoe100

Post by dctoe100 »

Dooh! :oops: I saw the other post and I'm a little late. Sorry bout that. Glad to see that things ended nicely though.
dctoe
love_prada_and_gucci

Re: Question

dctoe100 wrote:I think I would try to talk her into giving them up, selling them to you or otherwise. Does she know about your love of them?

No, she doesn't know that I like this pair pretty much. But, I seriously think about asking her to sell me her sandals. But, I don't know how I will introduce that...